• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

it's not easy being an opposition supporter

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is so difficult, promise the voters free everything and the votes will come. how do you finance such venture? tax the rich of course. and make FT's who want to be citizens pay a premium.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you won't understand the emotional toll on me...

What is so difficult, promise the voters free everything and the votes will come. how do you finance such venture? tax the rich of course. and make FT's who want to be citizens pay a premium.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am enjoying my usual dosage

9A2EA96E-438C-4A3B-86CB-EB3C594A833B_zpsmiwhcdf4.jpg

Take your medicines now !

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ignore this krafty. He has become PAY AND PAY DOG....Shame that he loves his master ass so much........... :biggrin:

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
My btm and balai kakies. All of them dont trust especially taxi uncles. According to them taxi uncles will gossip bad things about pap. But on election day they will vote pap in.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ignore this krafty. He has become PAY AND PAY DOG....Shame that he loves his master ass so much........... :biggrin:

He's just a shameless attention whore.....whichever gives him more mileage then which side he will lean to.
Deprived childhood coupled with delusions of grandeur......dun realised he is the resident butt of jokes

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every night start this kind of boliao threads and hope ppl come sayang you ! You are a girl is it ? Take the beer bottle and insert in your own jee bye la !