• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's coming CLOSER to this part of the World!!! Be Afraid! Be Very Afraid!!!

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rape culture is ARRIVING soon!

Lucky I fat, no one will rape me!:biggrin:

=====

Woman holidaying in Cameron Highlands raped by own countrymen

20130421_153637_rape.jpg

The Star/Asia News Network

Saturday, Oct 12, 2013

MALACCA - A Bangladeshi woman, holidaying in the Cameron Highlands with her lover, was allegedly raped by a group of her own countrymen while her boyfriend was held captive and beaten up.

The 22-year-old woman was allegedly abducted and assaulted by about 10 men

at a shack in a vegetable farm on Sunday.

The woman claimed the men took turns to rape her after they snatched her away from her boyfriend, who was beaten up and left in an unoccupied house.

"I screamed for help but no one could hear because the site was secluded. The men then started hitting me.

"It was a nightmarish experience. My life has been shattered by the merciless act of these men," sobbed the florist, who has been working in Malaysia for about a year in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

MIC legal aid bureau chief R. Thinalan said they were taking care of the Bangladeshi pair and would seek legal redress for them.

"We want see all the 10 men tried in our court," he said yesterday.

The couple sought treatment for multiple wounds at a private clinic in Bukit Bintang after arriving in Kuala Lumpur on Tuesday and lodged their police reports at the Dang Wangi station the following day.

Police are investigating the case

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am wondering if the CJC Winnifred rape case happens today again, with so much social media, the pressure will be more!!!

Winnifred's Case - In 1985, this schoolgirl from CJC went jogging, she never returned alive. Her naked body was found bound and stabbed and was sexually assualted. Her killers were never caught. Up to this day, there are people who feel the case is not closed, and justice will be done!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to worry, the Pinoy bitches here will shield us all from horny Bangla cocks, absorbing all attacks.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am wondering if the CJC Winnifred rape case happens today again, with so much social media, the pressure will be more!!!

Winnifred's Case - In 1985, this schoolgirl from CJC went jogging, she never returned alive. Her naked body was found bound and stabbed and was sexually assualted. Her killers were never caught. Up to this day, there are people who feel the case is not closed, and justice will be done!

All along i thought you are a spring chicken but I guess you must be quite old to remember this case.