• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Itchy Cock. Shoot Inside. Have Baby. How?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
All men should be like him. Settle first and have sole exclusive custody.

Baby 'joy' for Cristiano Ronaldo

<!-- S BO --> <!-- S IIMA --> <table width="226" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td>
_48249371_ronaldo.jpg
Ronaldo scored one goal at the World Cup in South Africa

</td></tr> </tbody></table> <!-- E IIMA --> <!-- S SF -->The World Cup may have ended in disappointment for Cristiano Ronaldo but the Portugal captain has reason to smile after recently becoming a father.
The Real Madrid forward announced on Sunday that he had exclusive custody of the baby boy, born in June to an anonymous American.
The news appeared on Real's website and Ronaldo's <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 50%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_0" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_0')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_0')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_0')" leohighlights_keywords="twitter" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dtwitter%26domain%3Dnews.bbc.co.uk" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dtwitter%26domain%3Dnews.bbc.co.uk" leohighlights_underline="true">Twitter</leo_highlight> and <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 50%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_1" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_1')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_1')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_1')" leohighlights_keywords="facebook" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dfacebook%26domain%3Dnews.bbc.co.uk" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_2/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dfacebook%26domain%3Dnews.bbc.co.uk" leohighlights_underline="true">Facebook</leo_highlight> pages.
"It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become a father to a baby boy," said Ronaldo.
<!-- E SF -->The 25-year-old, who captained his country to the last 16 in South Africa before Portugal were knocked out by Spain, is not married.
"With the agreement of the mother, who wishes to remain anonymous, I will have exclusive custody of my son," added the world's most expensive footballer.
"I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy [and that of the child] at least on issues as personal as these are."
Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha reported on its website on Sunday that Ronaldo's mother, Dolores, and his sisters Elma and Katia, were dealing with the paperwork necessary to bring the child to Portugal.
It seems the news has come as light relief for the former Manchester United forward who said he felt like a "broken man" following his side's 1-0 second-round defeat by Iberian neighbours Spain.
The Spain defeat completed a disappointing tournament for Ronaldo, who failed to reproduce his scintillating club form for Portugal.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
"As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship."

He wants the baby but not a wife. He just can't give up the forest for a tree. Being a playboy this is a clever move, no need to pay huge $$$ for divorce settlement in the future. Good example for Tiger.