• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It takes so many matas just to pin down and arrest a scrawny bloke

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mata means eye in Malay no? So eye power = mata power.

No need to do actual job, just join in the action and you might gain that promotion. :wink:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the USA a 13 year old get shoot 13 times. hhttps://www.wbtv.com/2020/09/22/graphic-utah-police-release-footage-after-officers-shoot-year-old-boy/

SPF cannot shoot?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
When mention Mata in sg , makes ppl think of little india, foreigners esp don hv respect for our spf due too many mslaysians work as mata n given PR, all stsndard gone, knn.Pay locsls well n they will take up the job , knn how can they use a PR to guard sg .PAPigs really dumb.Arrest 1 person use so many mata, knn, really xia suay

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
傻屄笨蛋!

Why NEVER CRIED:

I CAN'T BREATH!!

My name is GEORGE FRAUD!

I am NIGGER!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 to 1.

wow even higher ratio than what SAF calculate.
the standard protocol is 6.9 to 1, with 0.9 whipping out his phone to grab a pic.
EA5EA0FB-40FB-4CF8-AFE5-D1D265264C80.png

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
never underestimate the strength of a junkie who is sarn sarn jit kee koot, kee tao hong that time may need more than 3 able bodied men to subdue.