• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IT show @Suntec getting from bad to worse.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spent less than 30 mins there as only one hall. Fucking boring show with meh products. Many has nothing to do with IT like beds, massage, facial products and coffee-makers. Lots of standing computer desks. Why the fuck would I want to use my computer while standing. And why the fuck does a fucking keyboard cost over $300?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't bother to go there in the past couple of years when unvaxxed purebloods were considered persona non grata and denied entry.

From what I've heard, even non-IT stuff is being exhibited there e.g. household appliances, travel agency, children's tuition, insurance, Skillsfuture merchants. Rent must be so high that they roped in anyone to fill up the vacancies.

Might as well call it the SHIT Show. :poop:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
ITSHOW2023.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since sg is upskirt and downblouse hub, show should at least have spycams, stealth gadgets, walking sticks with video cam at the tips, tiny drones that can hover around windows, etc. no?

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
IT show become commerial show...

Thought its suppose to show new technology or some promotion....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only one hall? Thank goodness for posting this public service announcement. Knn one hall still call it exhibition? Might as well call it a picnic!