• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IT Show @ MBS

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Inconvenient, no good offers, it was so bad that I didn't even went to the basement 1. At least hot some chiobus at SingTel...

Waste time going there.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lao ehh.

I just about to go there. Now might as well go Sim Lim Square, Little India and Mustafa. And maybe Turtle soup at Jalan Berseh Hawker Centre.

......where is my miniature bottle of whisky.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess what race......? No I meant guess what cup sizes?

video.singaporeeditorial.com@SingtelF1Girl2_501f82b1d58a8_gridgirls_opt.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every IT show the same. sell those surplus / left over stocks. nothing new. if buy laptop, go last day. can get it around $150-$200 cheaper from usual prices.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
how often do you change your computer or tablet?

does that warrant such a visit often?

or you have nothing to do just to kill some time and crowd with other singaporeans?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With Suntec undergoing major renovations, options in town were always going to be limited. Why did't the organizers consider Expo?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can skip this IT Show unless you are looking for lappies and TVs. The camera sales are pathetic, Samsung and Singtel occupies almost 15% of the 1st floor area....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing but a glorified pasar-malam.

Even a pasar malam has nice food and maybe some nice accessories which you may want to pick up.

For the tech products, there's nothing a trip to SLS or Funan or Harvey Norman can't get you.

It's a shame the convention centres in Singapore are used for these silly tech exhibitions or job fairs or travel fairs or food exhibitions. Nothing truly exciting is ever on the calendar.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am on the market for a tablet.

But IT show is a let down.

The 'chiobus' all runway, nothing to see. I think most are mixed race type, but the more urine looking type. not pretty.

The show is crowded with smelly specky urines and for some reason a lot of people buying big printers.

Parking is expensive, crowded, nothing catch my fancy.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am on the market for a tablet.

But IT show is a let down.

The 'chiobus' all runway, nothing to see. I think most are mixed race type, but the more urine looking type. not pretty.

The show is crowded with smelly specky urines and for some reason a lot of people buying big printers.

Parking is expensive, crowded, nothing catch my fancy.
Told you lousy you still go? Kiam gan.....