• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IT Show is here again! 8 - 11 Mar 2012, Suntec City

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Meet too want to find small. Smaller the better(very portable best can put into pocket) and reasonable sound. Not those $5 type sound.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
More reports of unscrupulouos retailer at IT how:

1. Nubox (which is part of Newstead) advertised on brochure selling jabra clipper bluetooh headset for $39. Brochure state in the fine print that promotion valid throughout the fair. A customer who went on the 2nd day was told by the Nubox staff that the promotion is only for the 1st day. All customers should avoid this unscrupulous company at all cost, whether it is at the fair or in SLS.

2. Addon Sytems - at the fair was promoting lenovo ...at their hourly special, the emcee told the crowd that they will get 3yr extended warranty and a laptop bag if they buy within that 1 hour. Customer queue up at the cashier, then was told by cashier tha promo over liao even though it is till within the 1 hour special.

3. PCPro - a used computer retailer in SLS, do not ever sell your used computer or do trade-in with this low baller. Always quote very lower price than what was printed on the brochure...same as PC Dreams....both a 2 commonly used company as a trade-in partner for the major exhibitors. Don't bother trading-in your used set, just sell them off on your own, definitely you can fetch higher prices than offer by these two blood sucking companies.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is the reason that i was there at IT show...:o

423067_10150720735107254_4047658372.jpg

421711_10150721212702254_336807926_.jpg

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle krafty, you go why neber come look for me? I will intro her to you!

10zv69g.jpg
:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
bus,

nice girl, please don't "don't introduce to me"...:biggrin:

how are you? why you mia after burger king clarify...hee...

call me uncle may as well call me papa...

anyway, dun worry, i looking out for you..:rolleyes:

uncle krafty, you go why neber come look for me? I will intro her to you!
:p:p:p:p

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Surprised that Leongsam still haven't check this thread out for "Quoting huge chunks of message unnecessarily" :rolleyes::biggrin: