• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IT Show is here again! 8 - 11 Mar 2012, Suntec City

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/files/img/2012/02/fa.jpg

Remember these golden rules:

1. All prices advertised must include GST. Check with the staff and make sure it is so.
2. Make sure you redeem your free gift.
3. Makes sure you ask the staff whether there is existing stock before you make payment. There is already one case reported in HWZ where a customer was told that there is no existing stock and have to wait only after they swipe her credit card. The booth is none other than blacklisted Newstead.
4. After your purchase, make sure you open up the box to check that your product is a new set, and all the accessories listed are there There are many complaints in the past of dishonest retailer selling used laptops, and missing HDMI cables for monitors.
5. Make sure you check about the warranty - no of years and whether it is on-site or not.
6. If you are paying by credit card or net, make sure you check with the staff whether there is additional charges for it. From what I know, Newstead do imposed admin charge, while bigger retailer like Courts and Harvey Norman don't. Remember, do not be afraid to ask whatever question you have in mind.
7. When you are promised something by the promoter, note his name and write it down on the payment voucher before presenting to the cashier to avoid dispute. For instance, if the promoter agree to free ram upgrade, make sure to note down with the name of the promoter. Ask the promoter to power up the computer for you to check the system memory and CPU. Look for scratches and finger prints. Inspect your buy closely at every corner to check make sure it is perfect and new.
8. Lastly if you buying very bulky items like a 40" TV, you are not allowed to bring it into the MRT, so you have to join the taxi queue.

Okay, for all the brochures, please check out this link:

http://itfairsg.com/itshow2012/price-list/

From all the deals that I look through, Fujitsu i5 at $599 after trade-in seems to be the best deal. As for ultrabook, I would wait until Comex as prices are still unattractive.

Remember, shop wisely and look around for the best deals to avoid kena chopped carrot, and bring your deodarant during the weekend as there will be swarm of ahnehs there. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi Sear Hock Rong, hows your funeral blanket biz ? :rolleyes::oIo:

MD_Hock_Rong.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember, shop wisely and look around for the best deals to avoid kena chopped carrot, and bring your deodarant during the weekend as there will be swarm of ahnehs there. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

All IT shows will surely attract the Ah Nehs... BTW Bro Bus Welcome Back...!!! :smile:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more thing:

Make sure you make it very clear the description to the promoter ...for instance laptops comes in many colours and finishing like matte or glossy lids....if you want a matte lid, make sure you tell the promoter clearly or else they will act blur and purposely give you a glossy one.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
All IT shows will surely attract the Ah Nehs... BTW Bro Bus Welcome Back...!!! :smile:

Ah nehs and fucking pinoys..but pinoys do not stink, just irritates when they talk and block the walkway....but ahneh....walao cannot tahan the smell, dats why i decide to go today instead of weekends...this after, half the crowd oredi aneh....Sat and Sun sure at least 70% ahneh...:eek:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bus64, the coast is clear? :biggrin:

juz to let u knoe the fucktard pinoy mgr no longer there liao...replaced by two local....now eat bk at least more happy...hehe....anyway my niece oredi resign after that incident...so no point talk further liao...:wink:

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nd day oredi got cases of scams at the it show reported in other forums:

1. Gullible customer believe salesman from best denki selling $849 samsung led tv...claim their price is the best at the show...customer found out that other place selling for $799

2. Asus laptop...same model...price quoted at the fair $100 more than feb price...lucky this customer did his homework and monitor the price, so din buy...

3. Laptop trade in at lenovo - brochure put trade-in price min $250 for core duo laptop in working condtion....so this customer brought his good condition laptop and was quoted only $120...the guy doing the trade-in didn't even know about the $250 stated in the brochure.....i think the company doing the trade-in for lenovo is PC Dream...beware!

4. Guy went with a few of his fren to buy laptops at Newstead...bargain the with the promoter and managed to agree on the price....later go cashier to pay and only after credit card is swiped then the cashier told the customer no more stock, have to wait for stock to arrived later...dont even know when stock is coming......refund only given after customer kpkb at the booth...

5. Fake warranty given out for made-in-china tablet...different salesman suka suka write different period of warrant...some 3 mths, some 6 mths...when customer return faulty sets...they replaced customer with another used set repackaged as new....beware dont ever buy made-in-china tablet at the fair..

will update we i come across more report from other forums....

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
juz to let u knoe the fucktard pinoy mgr no longer there liao...replaced by two local....now eat bk at least more happy...hehe....anyway my niece oredi resign after that incident...so no point talk further liao...:wink:
CB Kia ran away and now he's back, what a balless cb kia, Whahahahaha

You got free Burger King voucher? want me to invite Burger King spokesman to come here or not? LOL

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4. Guy went with a few of his fren to buy laptops at Newstead...bargain the with the promoter and managed to agree on the price....later go cashier to pay and only after credit card is swiped then the cashier told the customer no more stock, have to wait for stock to arrived later...dont even know when stock is coming......refund only given after customer kpkb at the booth...

fuck. already no stock, so desperate to sell and not willing to refund. they expect peoples to wait for their laptops.

good to see you back. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Looking forward to your IT show/ motor show chiobu peekture threads! :biggrin:

Your chiobu threads confirm better than Alamak one! :wink:

Wah, you are good at starting a fire :biggrin:. But then again, brother Alamak has a habit of posting thin anorexic women these days. I still prefer those with alittle chubbiness.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking forward to your IT show/ motor show chiobu peekture threads! :biggrin:

Your chiobu threads confirm better than Alamak one! :wink:
He where got shoot chiobus in IT shows 1? LOL, all taken from other website 1, no credibility. Whahaha...

I show him Burger King picture lah, more chio

burgerkinggirl.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you dare to show your face here? you lost all credibility .

There is hardly any here, in fact none. Except for those with their identity already made known or exposed, the rest types under a moniker. :rolleyes:

What difference does it make where we are you twit. We're internet monikers and this place isn't reality. It's a virtual world. You can be anything you want to be and locate yourself anywhere you want in the universe.

Take myself for example.. I claim to be a multimillionaire living in NZ but in reality I'm just a down and out sinkie living in a rented room in Toa Payoh.