• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

it shatters marriages. it is coming to SG

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: The Best Thing to Happen to Singapore since Macdonald's

By the way, affairs has been happening since mankind and usually at the workplaces and social medias. For every of my "conquest", i give myself a medal.

3766309.jpg

congratulations!!!
every conquest or every encounter?
one night stand or prolonged affairs?

so your marriage must be very solid by now.
you have seen it all and the only thing worth keeping now and to treasure now should be your marriage...and your wonderful spouse.

I know of many people who become more matured couple after a string of disastrous affairs.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

sometimes with success and sometimes with tragic loss
and we have to learn to bear the pain of the tragic losses....

we have to teach them well, and believe that we have taught them well, and then set them free. wait too long, and they'll never leave the nest.

have a great weekend! going swimming now.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

we have to teach them well, and believe that we have taught them well, and then set them free. wait too long, and they'll never leave the nest.

have a great weekend! going swimming now.

thank you and have a great weekend....:smile:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah, now even fidelity needs to be nannied. Where was Keechiu when Geylang and Keong Saik rd started? His dad probably had to rush a quickie before going home to his mum.

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

if minister chan were a more confident parent, he would be a more confident leader.

Wah, now even fidelity needs to be nannied. Where was Keechiu when Geylang and Keong Saik rd started? His dad probably had to rush a quickie before going home to his mum.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

why do they still issue visas and some PR and some citizenships to the china prostitutes here?

pot calling the kettle black

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's an insensitive comment.
Everyone who read his biography knows keechiu grew up without a father.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks for sharing. that is indeed a very huge obstacle to overcome. i wish him well in his journey.

however, many others had it worse when the fathers were around.

drunk abusive chink/indian/malay/eurasian fathers for one.

i wish those too a good journey ahead.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yr piteous comment merely makes it worse. I read it as his pop didnt even go home then!
Poor keechiu! He's now displaying displaced transferred angst.

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

congratulations!!!
every conquest or every encounter?
one night stand or prolonged affairs?

so your marriage must be very solid by now.
you have seen it all and the only thing worth keeping now and to treasure now should be your marriage...and your wonderful spouse.

I know of many people who become more matured couple after a string of disastrous affairs.

By the way, marriage is not in my plans and never will be. As u can see the medals of my "conquests" that i have displayed earlier, the alarming number of cheating single, attached, engaged and married women i have conquered speaks for itself.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

By the way, marriage is not in my plans and never will be. As u can see the medals of my "conquests" that i have displayed earlier, the alarming number of cheating single, attached, engaged and married women i have conquered speaks for itself.

you are the cause of the self-fulling prophecy.