• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

it shatters marriages. it is coming to SG

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Best Thing to Happen to Singapore since Macdonald's

Tons of real issues waiting to be resolved ie fuckup public transport system, high property prices, poverty, crazy bastards running around spitting at people or telling people he is a plainclothes commando etc etc and all these koteks are wasting time and effort talking about a fucking website?

sir, this fucking website could make or break singapore if we are not ready for it. i have faith in marriages. some will end, but those would have ended anyway regardless of AM.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No offence, but whether this website comes to sg or not, it doesn't make a difference. If people choose to stray or become unfaithful or have extramarital affairs, there are many other avenues to choose from, and they have chosen that path to sin. This website just serves as another test of faith, loyalty, relationships and resistance to temptation. No different from existing sites that have proliferated the internet for many years.

Adultery is rampant out there. It is just that people refuse to believe the statistics or get a shock when someone confesses to it, all because this is "squeaky clean singapore". And I see nothing wrong with their slogan. Not as if they forced you to have an affair but maybe it will appeal to the weak minded or easily swayed individuals. Again, another test of faith.

And one more thing, you don't need the govt or kee chiu to tell you what to surf or what not to surf. Singaporean grown-ups have a mind of their own to decide what is right or wrong. banning the website will only prove that we are a fake democracy.

jw5

Loyal
And regarding the last line: please don't presume to speak for ALL of us. You don't represent ALL of us. Not ALL of us give a damn to commitment and fidelity in marriage, or even to marriage itself.

Good luck with telling keechiu that he shouldn't presume to speak for everyone.
Don't forget who he is sooooooooooooooo grateful to.

jw5

Loyal

Why all the fuss over ONE internet site:confused:

Many have been going to Geylang, Orchard Towers,.... Other have used Craigs list & Sams naughty site .

His problem is that if he complains about Geylang or Orchard Towers, his kakis may complain about the negative impact on the economy. :eek:

In any case, we all know that Geylang is actually a kind of pseudo-infidelity place, in some kinky way, it actually helps to "promote marriage fidelity". :biggrin:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offence, but whether this website comes to sg or not, it doesn't make a difference. If people choose to stray or become unfaithful or have extramarital affairs, there are many other avenues to choose from, and they have chosen that path to sin. This website just serves as another test of faith, loyalty, relationships and resistance to temptation. No different from existing sites that have proliferated the internet for many years.

Adultery is rampant out there. It is just that people refuse to believe the statistics or get a shock when someone confesses to it, all because this is "squeaky clean singapore". And I see nothing wrong with their slogan. Not as if they forced you to have an affair but maybe it will appeal to the weak minded or easily swayed individuals. Again, another test of faith.

And one more thing, you don't need the govt or kee chiu to tell you what to surf or what not to surf. Singaporean grown-ups have a mind of their own to decide what is right or wrong. banning the website will only prove that we are a fake democracy.

they are worried about the vote from the conservatives. i guess that's what happens when the boat is rocked.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
he kee chiu no more!

chan-chun-sing-ashley.png

Must be worried that Singaporeans might find out that he has signed up for the early bird special!

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment

we are both in agreement.

His problem is that if he complains about Geylang or Orchard Towers, his kakis may complain about the negative impact on the economy. :eek:

In any case, we all know that Geylang is actually a kind of pseudo-infidelity place, in some kinky way, it actually helps to "promote marriage fidelity". :biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ashley Madison, a dating website targeting married spouses, is not welcome in Singapore, said Minister for Social and Family Development Chan Chun Sing.

Mr Chan was responding to media reports that the dating website, which facilitates extramarital affairs between married individuals, is planning for a launch here next year.

"I do not welcome such a website into Singapore. I'm against any company or website that harms marriage. Promoting infidelity undermines trust and commitment between a husband and wife, which are core to marriage," Mr Chan said in a Facebook post on Friday.

The Canada-based website, which goes by the slogan "Life is short. Have an affair", has over 21 million users worldwide. It has already expanded to other Asian countries and territories such as Japan, and, more recently, Hong Kong in August.

I totally agree with Minister Chan. He speaks with honesty, with passion and with courage. Yes, such garbage should not be welcomed to Singapore!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

You want to commit adultery , it's your business. Don't encourage others to do so. Cheers! Well Done Minister Chan!!!! ALL CLAP PLEASE!!!!

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

AM is just another path to truth. the more paths the better.

sorry minister chan, our opinions differ. you are not wrong, neither are you right.

I totally agree with Minister Chan. He speaks with honesty, with passion and with courage. Yes, such garbage should not be welcomed to Singapore!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

You want to commit adultery , it's your business. Don't encourage others to do so. Cheers! Well Done Minister Chan!!!! ALL CLAP PLEASE!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

AM is just another path to truth. the more paths the better.

sorry minister chan, our opinions differ. you are not wrong, neither are you right.

mr lim sir, I do agree with you about the different paths leading to truth.
but as a leader of the country, you have to set the tone and the right path for your people to follow.
not many people are as enlightened and matured as you are.
we have to cater to all the people with different stages of spiritual and emotional developments.
while many feel that such a site is not damaging, but as a leader, you must tell the people that this site is not welcome and it is not wholesome
for the good of the people. thank you.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you want to commit adultery, there is no need to have AM at all.

It is easily available. It all depends on yourself....

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

The website don't just pop up whenever you on your PC. You have to google for it. And if you spouse is searching for it, he/she is already looking for an affair so why blame the website when its almost certain that you are a major part of the problem. He/She would still look elsewhere even if he/she can't find the website.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The website don't just pop up whenever you on your PC. You have to google for it. And if you spouse is searching for it, he/she is already looking for an affair so why blame the website when its almost certain that you are a major part of the problem. He/She would still look elsewhere even if he/she can't find the website.

I totally agree. Adultery is getting more and more common and open. So there is no need even for AM to come here at all....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes many are having affairs nowsadays....heard got a few relatives caught by their spouses. Mind you they are the prim proper nerdy sorts....not your sexy flirty milf types.
Actually those who go to this website are probably more to looking for casual sex hook up types rather than those looking for soulmates....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes many are having affairs nowsadays....heard got a few relatives caught by their spouses. Mind you they are the prim proper nerdy sorts....not your sexy flirty milf types.
Actually those who go to this website are probably more to looking for casual sex hook up types rather than those looking for soulmates....

Good Morning Narong, I agree with what you have said. Many of my good and well-behaved professional friends are having torrid affairs!!! They do not need AM to excite or incite them. Married couples are seeking ways and means to satisfy their sexual and emotional needs - many are quite opoen about it. I know of one married couple. The husband allows his wife to have an affair openly with his good friend!!! And he is happily fucking around and they remain happily married!!!!! Staying together but fuck separately!!!!! What a weird world now!!!

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

mr lim sir, I do agree with you about the different paths leading to truth.
but as a leader of the country, you have to set the tone and the right path for your people to follow.
not many people are as enlightened and matured as you are.
we have to cater to all the people with different stages of spiritual and emotional developments.
while many feel that such a site is not damaging, but as a leader, you must tell the people that this site is not welcome and it is not wholesome
for the good of the people. thank you.

hmm, leading by example.

i will dwell on this some more. thank you.

my gut instinct is: if you don't let go of your kids, they will never grow up.

i will leave you with one of my favourite artiste:

I will
Lay me down
In a bunker
Underground
I won't let this happen to my children
Meet the real world coming out of your shell
With white elephants
Sitting ducks
I will
rise up
Little babies eyes eyes eyes eyes
- Radiohead

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hmm, leading by example.

i will dwell on this some more. thank you.

my gut instinct is: if you don't let go of your kids, they will never grow up.

i will leave you with one of my favourite artiste:

I will
Lay me down
In a bunker
Underground
I won't let this happen to my children
Meet the real world coming out of your shell
With white elephants
Sitting ducks
I will
rise up
Little babies eyes eyes eyes eyes
- Radiohead

yes I do agree to some extent...
we will reach a stage when we will let our children go free to search for themselves
to seek the truth themselves - sometimes with success and sometimes with tragic loss
and we have to learn to bear the pain of the tragic losses....

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way, affairs has been happening since mankind and usually at the workplaces and social medias. For every of my "conquest", i give myself a medal.

3766309.jpg