• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It never pays to be kind to evil ingrate

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower is this kind of evil ingrate that will steal rob murder and of course smear good people that helped him and his own kind indeed. I helped hire sinkie Cantonese and that’s all I get from him vicious smearing and bullying indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GPGT. His evil post calling doing evil to me insulting me a virgin as chicken as doing good deed woh.
So 恩将仇报 murder stealing robbery smearing all called doing good deed by Cantonese indeed from my ex sinkie Cantonese accountant that i fight kt latha to hire sinkie to my Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbors from hell damaged my house to steal and rob from me buy it cheap to my current neighbor Hongkie Cantonese benefiting from my good deeds fighting developer. 恩将仇报的狗就是这样!