• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is not possible to have good opposition in Singapore. So Embrace the PAP!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
After smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY bastardised and transmogrified organs of a country to become his personal knuckleduster to destroy all who spoke and stand against him, only that fuckturds and their kinds will say it is not possible to get good oppo and therefore go for PAP.

It is like telling a girl after a gang rape that since her hymen gone, she might as well become a fucking prostitute to make some money to give to her rapist

:biggrin: :biggrin: Eunuch like you know what is a good opposition or do you mean you can name one or how any current opposition can bring the nation forward??? You can't even give a single fact on how good the WP or others are...

The only thing that you know n which i dun denied is that piece of shit in your mother's smelly hole!!!

Honstly, you're right to use your mother as an example of how your mother came to become a prostitute... Good TRY, Eunuch!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is solving all problems your criteria for voting? Not me. Else, people should not vote for PAP too.

If you are against trying, you should be diametrically opposed to PAP's renewal, since many of the new ministers are trying too.

You are entitled to your opinions. To those who think PAP can ignore certain sectors, let them try.

Like i mentioned before if you've read my post few months early... I do not opposed in any new govt taking over from the PAPs but those that with ability...

1. If PAP split internally n maybe one elderly brings a group out from PAP n they have first hand experience in administering the nation n the elderly can use their previous experience from the cabinet to guide the young one along

2. I dun denied that there's a few talent in the opposition but there are too spread apart... Unless they can unite n formed one party to fight against PAP rather than so many parties going into one GRC which the votes are being scattered apart...

3. You have to think for once that parties like WP or SDP have been in the shadow of PAP for so long, even if they are voted in to admin the nation now... They will be too afraid for mistakes n dun dare to try new things just to appease the citizens which could brings the negative effect out... In contra, PAP currently although tries new things but they are not afraid to make mistakes coz they simply know which are the crowd who they need to appease... It's all the clans n association n overseas Singaporean...

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Escher, you are a man of knowledge and an intellectual person
why don't you discard that smear of yours slogan and participate actively
and usefully ? that will improve your status as a valued forummer here..

of course you can fuck kopisai lah...he is useless and idiotic...but for you,as one of the great intellectuals here,
you should use your intellect and intelligence to contribute and to enlighten like Asterix and Laksaboy..

don't waste your time - floating around with your turds and putting your head below that toilet bowl and spouting the same
smear on the sole of dirty feet on the face thingie - getting tiresome. maybe you can try something new - like Lord Of The Circus ???

:wink: What can you expect an Eunuch like Escher to come out with???

Apart from that piece of shit under her mother's panty, her mother's toilet bowl n the Hello Kitty that her mum uses to lure customers along the street of Geylang, I can't think of much!!! :wink:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin: :biggrin: No wonder even your nick you called yourself Low-Life.... You should have called yourself not only Low-Life BUT Cheap-Life!!!

Wanna play an insult game, my PLEASURE but I dun think you know how to play the game....

By advertising how your dad was being despised by the society for being impotence n how your mum has to work as a street whore to bring you up doesn't brings you more glory to your family but actually you're making a fool out of yourself...

By the way, I'm curious since your dad is diagnosed with impotency, do you know who's your biological dad??? Dun tell me your mum will even accept a customer dog as her client since your mum business on the street is so bad.... :biggrin: Ha Ha Ha :biggrin:

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like i mentioned before if you've read my post few months early... I do not opposed in any new govt taking over from the PAPs but those that with ability...

No one will disagree with that.

1. If PAP split internally n maybe one elderly brings a group out from PAP n they have first hand experience in administering the nation n the elderly can use their previous experience from the cabinet to guide the young one along

That might happen. No one knows.

2. I dun denied that there's a few talent in the opposition but there are too spread apart... Unless they can unite n formed one party to fight against PAP rather than so many parties going into one GRC which the votes are being scattered apart...

There's no need to depend on the existing talent in the opposition. More can join them when the time is ripe, as recent history has shown.

3. You have to think for once that parties like WP or SDP have been in the shadow of PAP for so long, even if they are voted in to admin the nation now... They will be too afraid for mistakes n dun dare to try new things just to appease the citizens which could brings the negative effect out... In contra, PAP currently although tries new things but they are not afraid to make mistakes coz they simply know which are the crowd who they need to appease... It's all the clans n association n overseas Singaporean...

When it comes to philosophical and principle views, I will address the points. When it comes to analysing and forecasting, you are entitled to your view.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one will disagree with that.

That might happen. No one knows.

There's no need to depend on the existing talent in the opposition. More can join them when the time is ripe, as recent history has shown.

When it comes to philosophical and principle views, I will address the points. When it comes to analysing and forecasting, you are entitled to your view.

Even you're entitled to your own view...

I think my points have been put across to you quite clearly...

I'm not against any new govt but neither am i a fan of PAP but after residing in overseas for 10 years n looking back at my own country, i just appreaciate what the govt has done only!!!

Many likes to compare without even living in a particular country for a month!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like what i mentioned earlier n all this while. You people are just jealous becoz a minister are highly paid...

If you're the one sitting on a minister seat, will you still claimed that you're highly paid???

I don't begrudge their pay if they deliver ...they claim to be the best ....yet we get, at best, average results, if not mediocre ones. They don't earn their million-dollar pay cheque.
If I am in public office, I am there because I believe in a higher calling to serve, not to make me rich. I won't be asking for a million bucks pay cheque.

It's just like China, i told my frienz, it's OK if the govt wanna corrupts as long as things are done....
But after some time, the corruption hurts the country ...greed propels the individual to put his own interests before the country's. That's why we have half-a-million dollar flat, 40 percent foreigners and soon to be 55 percent in the country ....

You mean all those recognition from overseas leaders are something that can be bought by money??? You think other nations leaders are as blind as you??? Those leader can't compare a 50 years back SG n the current SG???
Old Fart is a master of propaganda, that's a credit I give to him. Eventually, history will be corrected with the facts. Old Fart claims all the glory, giving nothing to the others. You admire dictatorship, I have utter disdain for them.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HK14K .....Hey PAP PRO DOG :biggrin:

You forgot to mention your father has a puny cock....OR even far worse....DICKLESS....Muahahahahahahah :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well you did told me that you mum pussy is as smelly as rubbish dump....You forgot ? Yeah your mum has been a prostitute at Geylang BEFORE You was Born !

Fantastic ! Got a NICE family :wink:

LOL :biggrin:[/COLOR]

You love hk

You saying such nice things about hk and his mother
In real life it is much worse as more likely than not, hk father was that maggot that crawled out of a septic toilet bowl after Ah Loon diarrheaed into that.
hk mother open her legs to every fuck thing from bangla to cockroaches and even that maggot that crawled out.

hk trying to compensate for his fuckup up bringing by having fantasies of being invited to all kinds of yachts and yacht clubs where he exchange rolex numbers while wearing cheapo imitation Rolek watch.
None I know who wear real Rolex watches give a fuck to rolex numbers.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't begrudge their pay if they deliver ...they claim to be the best ....yet we get, at best, average results, if not mediocre ones. They don't earn their million-dollar pay cheque.
If I am in public office, I am there because I believe in a higher calling to serve, not to make me rich. I won't be asking for a million bucks pay cheque.

But after some time, the corruption hurts the country ...greed propels the individual to put his own interests before the country's. That's why we have half-a-million dollar flat, 40 percent foreigners and soon to be 55 percent in the country ....

Old Fart is a master of propaganda, that's a credit I give to him. Eventually, history will be corrected with the facts. Old Fart claims all the glory, giving nothing to the others. You admire dictatorship, I have utter disdain for them.

Ppl like u keep saying that they never deliver or have not delivered anything... You ppl keep saying until like the SG in the 50s n 60s is exactly the same like what we are having now...

Until a person reaches that stage, dun tell me he has only the ppl interest at heart... It's just like a man, before he get rich, he can be humble but after he gets rich, he'll walk with his head high-up there....

Same for Low Thia Kiang, same for you, same for anyone... Dun tell me if you're the one who've bring SG so far, you would be so willing to only take a meagre sum of salary back home!!! This is pure hypocrite!!!

Corruption in China is not just for the past 10 or 20 years.... It's been there since more than 200 years ago even before the Qing Dynasty... But look at China today... Those country that you ppl envy are all putting their eyes on China, WHY???

So sorry, every time you guys claimed that he's a master of propaganda i laugh... You mean other countries leaders are blind n dumb just to believe everything he says???

It's normal for an opposition supporter to whack the current govt but whack also whack with facts n do it smartly!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You love hk

You saying such nice things about hk and his mother
In real life it is much worse as more likely than not, hk father was that maggot that crawled out of a septic toilet bowl after Ah Loon diarrheaed into that.
hk mother open her legs to every fuck thing from bangla to cockroaches and even that maggot that crawled out.

hk trying to compensate for his fuckup up bringing by having fantasies of being invited to all kinds of yachts and yacht clubs where he exchange rolex numbers while wearing cheapo imitation Rolek watch.
None I know who wear real Rolex watches give a fuck to rolex numbers.

Sometimes I really wonder why does your mum born you in such a cheap state that you enjoyed being humiliated n insult by me...

Please do copy n paste on which sentence did i mentioned i luv Rolex watches??? Trying to ACT SMART but got slapped by me again!!! By knowing the movement n calibre n serial number of a watch doesn't mean he luvs that brand... Don't follow your coward buddies "Sarong Wayang" just becoz i claimed that i used a GTR-32 to race with him, he presumed i'm driving a GTR-32...

In fact you're right to say you're living in fantasy coz all your bullshit is being exposed by me... Ha Ha Ha Ha

Intially, you tried to show everyone in this forum how well-versed or well-accepted you're in HK n Taiwan, but when i accepted your challenge back in July, your BALLZ DROPPED!!! You dun dare to mentioned about HK n Taiwan to me anymore...

Now you're claiming that watch lovers dun talk about serial numbers, they only call a watch by the look of it whether is gold, silver or bronze which is a total joke n brought utter shame to your mother with such shallow knowledge!!!

Any watch lovers will laugh till their teeth drop to see what you've wrote... "None I know who wear real Rolex watches give a fuck to rolex numbers" Ha Ha Ha Ha... How many models of gold rolex are there out there do you know or not???

If one who wears a Rolex or luxury watch doesn't even know the model serial number of the watch, honestly this person can put his head between his mother's thigh already!!! LOL...

Your word have betray your IGNORANCE.... Let me teach you, walk down to any luxury watch boutique n ask them for any sales receipt n you see whether on the receipt or invoice is there a model serial number of the watch...

Now I believed what it means by birds of the same feather flock together... You n Sarong are really CROW BUDDIES.... Wanna ACT n PRETEND you know so much or you owned a Rolex also ACT like one please...

No matter where you bought your so-called "GOLD ROLEX"... Even in China let alone SG or HK, if you have ever bought a genuine Rolex, the receipt will show the model serial number... Dumb Fool... Somemore wanna "HaoLian" here you bought a Gold Rolex for yourself...

I would believed if you say the Gold Rolex that you owned (IF GENUINE) is being stole by your mum while her customer is having a bath n give it to you as a birthday present!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha...

AGAIN, thank you for making yourself a fool n a clown here.... Definitely the joke of the year title (Watch Lovers Doesn't Know Anything About Model Serial Number)

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have 3 more years to go to clean up their messes, improve on gaps and prove they can be a viable alternative.