• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It has emerged that LHL’s daughter is experiencing troubles with her marriage…karma much?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her hubby has been eating outside, ironically though he is hunting for guys not gals.

image if the guy make a move for Pinky................. :biggrin:

Pinky's daughter from 1st marriage?

not with Ho Ching meh ?...............i thought the 1st wife was forced into an early death after birthing the albino son ?:thumbsdown:

I always suspect that Sheng Siong Boss has the gay look and demeanour.

so confirm married the Sheng Siong guy huh ?:thumbsdown:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal

not with Ho Ching meh ?...............i thought the 1st wife was forced into an early death after birthing the albino son ?:thumbsdown:

Ho Jinx only bore 2 sons I remember..

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is LHL dotter ? Chio or not ?

00.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be no more descendants for this family. Which one of them now is likely to sire one? The white boy? The one in America is too busy with his head stuck in the clouds, the one taking credit for other ppl’s apps is too busy hiding between his mother’s legs. Congratulations

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

he probably fucked pinky's backside many times, if not why he walked like a fucking CAQ

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will be no more descendants for this family. Which one of them now is likely to sire one? The white boy? The one in America is too busy with his head stuck in the clouds, the one taking credit for other ppl’s apps is too busy hiding between his mother’s legs. Congratulations

may their line die out.................:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: