• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israeli PM Netanyahu To Visit Sinkieland! SAF And Home Team Reservists Activated?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu To Visit Sinkieland! SAF And Home Team Reservists Activated

Israel might be a good friend but what can they bring to Spore to help the economy of Spore:confused:

Why must everything be in monetary terms? We are in solidarity with America and Israel and it's a good thing. We are the light in this dark world of Muslim barbarians, commie chinks and arctic white trash. There's no denying that Jews are the special race of the Earth. Even Kryon of Magnetic Service agrees: "As go the Jews, goes the Earth."

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu To Visit Sinkieland! SAF And Home Team Reservists Activated

Why must everything be in monetary terms? We are in solidarity with America and Israel and it's a good thing. We are the light in this dark world of Muslim barbarians, commie chinks and arctic white trash. There's no denying that Jews are the special race of the Earth. Even Kryon of Magnetic Service agrees: "As go the Jews, goes the Earth."

jews were outcasts in europe and middle east for centuries,they were so hated that even a man called hitler arose after world war i to kill them all,maybe once the sand niggers done chasing them out of the middle east,we can offer singapore as a safe haven sanctuary for them.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;Vb3IMTJjzfo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

jews were outcasts in europe and middle east for centuries,they were so hated that even a man called hitler arose after world war i to kill them all,maybe once the sand niggers done chasing them out of the middle east,we can offer singapore as a safe haven sanctuary for them.

Well, the Jews outlived Hitler and his gang. And they will outlive those sand niggers.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm sure the Israels value Spore as a big defence customer. LHL should keep his personal business personal & not drag Spore into it. If you are a private individual you are free to act as an individual but if you represent the the gov't of Spore, LHL should act accordingly for the interests of Spore & not for his own selfish motives.

I'm pretty sure that LHL has plenty of side deals going with the Jewish state defence industries & he & his cronies are pocketing a tidy sum of $$$. However we "lesser mortals" will be the ones paying for it e.g. NS guys will be activated, if there is a terrorist incident we will be the ones in the front lines,..

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm sure the Israels value Spore as a big defence customer. LHL should keep his personal business personal & not drag Spore into it. If you are a private individual you are free to act as an individual but if you represent the the gov't of Spore, LHL should act accordingly for the interests of Spore & not for his own selfish motives.

I'm pretty sure that LHL has plenty of side deals going with the Jewish state defence industries & he & his cronies are pocketing a tidy sum of $$$. However we "lesser mortals" will be the ones paying for it e.g. NS guys will be activated, if there is a terrorist incident we will be the ones in the front lines,..

You point is irrelevant. All politicians make side deals. Which one doesn't? 70% gave their mandate to LHL, and they only have themselves to blame if they are activated.

LHL is definitely acting in the interests of sinkieland by aligning with America and Israel. Don't tell me you want a Duterte as PM of sinkieland? The political situation now is that we can't be a two-headed snake anymore. We are now forced to take sides by the big powers. WW3 may be imminent.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You point is irrelevant. All politicians make side deals. Which one doesn't? 70% gave their mandate to LHL, and they only have themselves to blame if they are activated.

LHL is definitely acting in the interests of sinkieland by aligning with America and Israel. Don't tell me you want a Duterte as PM of sinkieland? The political situation now is that we can't be a two-headed snake anymore. We are now forced to take sides by the big powers. WW3 may be imminent.

Duterte is acting in what he thinks is in the best interests of the Philippiness. In the past the Philippines has been a colony of the US & look at the mess that country is in. Duterte may appear as an uncouth & rude leader but time will tell if he succeeds in improving tithings in the Phillipines.

We all know that the 70% did not vote for LHL based on his merit or on his foreign policies & I'm sure many are now regretting their choice.

In politics there is nothing wrong with being a 2 headed snake. Isn't that the way the PAP has acted towards the electorate:wink:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The way duterte is behaving, he will either be assassinated or overthrown by a coup. Just you watch. The US n CIA are sowing troubles.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

You all are Hamas lovers.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You all are Hamas lovers.

It appears that many oppie cocksuckers are supportive with Islamic intolerance ideologists and terrorists as long as it helps them to stir up shit against PAP.

14705810_1245770532150943_6211845162906464352_n.jpg

After riling China and poking his nose into US politics with some impertinent comments, Lee Hsien Loong is about to inflame neighbouring religious sensitivities with the Israeli PM's visit.

https://www.facebook.com/3587593275...759327518739/1245770532150943/?type=3&theater

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Never thought I'd say this but we need LKY to "fix" the problems LHL has/is creating.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

First China....... soon arab cuntries.....................................WTF is LHL or VB doing????

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

[QUOTE

I really don't understand LHL. First he antagonises China & now he wants to antagonise our muslim neighbours:eek:[/QUOTE]

he thinks he is bigger than real............... now BIG Red Dork

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is just about the worse time that he can choose
to invite the head Jew. Are you fucking kidding me? He has pissed off the Chinese, the Pinoys, and now all the surrounding muslim countries.

you got your armour brigade stand by??

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I do not understand why brown South East Asian Malays want to follow Arab culture? Does adopting Arab culture makes one more pious and closer to Allah?

Why can't the Malays be proud of their own culture and chart their own religious paths? Maybe they feel inferior, bowing to Arabs through the centuries, allowing Arab men to lead them by the nose. Arabs had been dominating the Brown Races and screwing their women without protest.........

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

I do not understand why brown South East Asian Malays want to follow Arab culture? Does adopting Arab culture makes one more pious and closer to Allah?

Why can't the Malays be proud of their own culture and chart their own religious paths? Maybe they feel inferior, bowing to Arabs through the centuries, allowing Arab men to lead them by the nose. Arabs had been dominating the Brown Races and screwing their women without protest.........

Arab merchants who arrived before Raffles landed were rich. Arab merchants who settled after the colony was established were also rich. Today Arabia is still rich. Surely it cannot be a coincidence? Be like them and you also can be rich. Same theory as you yellow monkeys follow the white man pray to their jewish god for prosperity no? :cool:

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking CB Israel is the world 2nd Most Deserving Nuke Target after USA. Nuke Israel is also THE BEST Effective Weak-Vulnarable-Accupunture-Point to fix USA. Per Nike[Nuke] Slogan : Just Do It!

veggiehater

Alfrescian
Loyal

singaporeans are going to protest the moment he lands in singapore.... no, just a minority of singaporeans actually

they are known as the butthurt muslims