• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Israel will enter Gaza with 250,000 soldiers and completely destroy Hamas."

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Israel will also put them under siege for a few weeks before moving in. No food, water, electricity for 2-3 weeks. See how many of them can still stand, let alone fight.
U ignorant shit. Israel cannot put them in a siege. They have a gate on the Egyptian side of Gaza. Guess where they will get their food, water and weapons from?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Israel never leant from past experience of Soviet and US in Afghanistan ? That you can never be rid of cockroaches.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hamas can be sure the jews will hit back 100 times harder, or more.

Hamas might be Israel's ''controlled opposition''................when i was in Secondary school - i suspected Yassir Arafat was a Jewish ''controlled opposition''.............when he died, his widows fought over his estate worth HUNDREDS of Millions of USD................so i might be right

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas might be Israel's ''controlled opposition''................when i was in Secondary school - i suspected Yassir Arafat was a Jewish ''controlled opposition''.............when he died, his widows fought over his estate worth HUNDREDS of Millions of USD................so i might be right
Yassser arafat profited immensely by creating violence and avoiding peace. No money to be made for him if peace was achieved.
The stumbling block to a peace deal is the " Right to return" Which Israel will not waiver from. As most of the properties in Israel were stolen properties. It belonged to Arabs but were seized and awarded to immigrant Jews. For free. So nothing can be solved unless some form of compensation are given if properties are not returned.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yassser arafat profited immensely by creating violence and avoiding peace. No money to be made for him if peace was achieved.
The stumbling block to a peace deal is the " Right to return" Which Israel will not waiver from. As most of the properties in Israel were stolen properties. It belonged to Arabs but were seized and awarded to immigrant Jews. For free. So nothing can be solved unless some form of compensation are given if properties are not returned.

just as many Jews were expelled from arab countries and had their properties confiscated.

Israel cant allowed arab to return as Muslim birth rate will soon make Jews the minority.

Arab countries are reluctant to adopt the refuges because it in their interests to keep those people poor and stateless. They can then pressure Israel to accept the refugees.

Their predicaments were ironically cause by their arab brothers

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Israel reckless immigration of Palestinians led to enemy internal spying. Will PAPPPY learn lesson from such incident?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hungry man will only think of how to fill his empty tummy...jiak too boa liao will become angry man and vent his anger thru violence on the old and weaks de woh
cause the Arab communities to sympathise with the Palestinia