• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israel now resorts to massacre Palestinians but principled PAP diam diam

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many SAF orcifers cheering for their mentor's cuntry - go Israel go!

Israel is only cuntry who knows how to fight the terrorists effectively, unlike the impotent Amerikans. (Eg. Afghanistan)

They must inflict a pain so painful into the terrorists population's intergenerational memory, that future gens will say "never again!” to take up arms.

1709357318817.jpeg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No use crying to the wall.
You bang your head into the wall and nothing move and your head will only hurt.

What is wrong with these Jews ? They score the highest intelligent on earth, Jesus and his father had created. Yet they dumb themselves down by praying to that wall.

Muslim and the Judaism is really something ... Manage to dumb down people.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that why the christian world develops for the past 1000 years the worst killing machines in existence? And hands down they kill the most people since the crusades?
You must be referring to the United States of America, which is a secular country! Hahaha!

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are thousands of Christians massacred by Muslims in Africa daily, why you don't care?

I don't give a fuck because I have never said I am a principled Sinkie unlike the fucking PAP. If you are principled then you should be able to criticise either party and not do whatever Angmorika wants. Mother fucker @parrardee do you understand ?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't give a fuck because I have never said I am a principled Sinkie unlike the fucking PAP. If you are principled then you should be able to criticise either party and not do whatever Angmorika wants. Mother fucker @parrardee do you understand ?

You are not even a Singaporean but a mudland pretending to be a Singaporean. You have not even answered my question. If you are a Singaporean, which unit and vocation are you during NS?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not even a Singaporean but a mudland pretending to be a Singaporean. You have not even answered my question. If you are a Singaporean, which unit and vocation are you during NS?
I am a true blue Sinkie borned and bred here. Served NS and also was a KAH after ROD in the reserve. That is all I can tell you. Only a senior reservist will know what is a KAH and what is ROD and the additional years of reservist liabilities for KAH. You are just a fucking idiot and should consider Uptron to upgrade yourself.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a true blue Sinkie borned and bred here. Served NS and also was a KAH after ROD in the reserve. That is all I can tell you. Only a senior reservist will know what is a KAH and what is ROD and the additional years of reservist liabilities for KAH. You are just a fucking idiot and should consider Uptron to upgrade yourself.
Cheh, you think I don't know what KAH and ROD are? That's my time during NS of 2.5 years. So secretive as if you are James Bond or what? I also from secret unit, got no public recall turnout, only personal call contact. Only when during real wartime will my unit have public recall turnout. We only go to camp report and sign in then go back home unlike others must go through preparing weapons, ammo, etc. All our equipment and weapons are vacuum packed ready to go if real war is activated. Only those in the know know what my unit is.

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
No use crying to the wall.
You bang your head into the wall and nothing move and your head will only hurt.

What is wrong with these Jews ? They score the highest intelligent on earth, Jesus and his father had created. Yet they dumb themselves down by praying to that wall.

Muslim and the Judaism is really something ... Manage to dumb down people.
They are taught in school that gentiles like you is their slaves. How can they not be intelligent than you?