• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ISLAMIC Chechnya’s Kadyrov: ‘When we finish with Ukraine, we will go to those countries that have desecrated the Quran

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
whoami has disappeared for a long time, you still remember him. Maybe he already got a new young wife in jiuhu and having a happy life in johor.
I like him, he's a nice chap. I call him my abang. Yeah, hope he's enjoying and maximising his quota of minah wives.:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Throughout the decades, the moderates have not done enough to shift popular opinions of islam. Or maybe they don't want to.

The real moderates want to have a peaceful and progressive life. They basically want to be left alone. The fanatics are willing to kill people endlessly to achieve their vision of a sharia state. The moderates, in order to win, need to be more ruthless than the fanatics, which may contradict their moderate views.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed you are staunch follower of Satan aka Iblis. :biggrin:
Nope, I don't pray to him to seek guidance and strength for killing.

Iblis is very deceptive. He makes the false facade and illusion of no compulsion in religion, but is very different in reality all over the world except sinkieland. I have posted real stories of fathers killing their sons or daughters for leaving islam. These stories are real and proved the iblis is highly deceptive and brutal, i don't blame you for being deceived by him.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The real moderates want to have a peaceful and progressive life. They basically want to be left alone. The fanatics are willing to kill people endlessly to achieve their vision of a sharia state. The moderates, in order to win, need to be more ruthless than the fanatics, which may contradict their moderate views.
Then there are basically no moderates. Those we thought were moderates are closet fanatics.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age is just a number. They dont keep record those days. Even the bible get all the numbers mixed up.
Wrong, all the great civilizations of egypt, persia and china have very good and established written records long before your messenger. If you are taking about the malay race or arab, then you are right. Other races wrote the history for malay. The arabian writing was invented a few hundreds after the messenger.

Last edited:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over 30 different versions in circulation, including the standardized version that you're likely using, which is the 1924 Cairo quran.

Even in the time of muhammad, it was said there were at least 7 versions of the quran.

So which version to read??

We blast most moslems because most moslems support the fanatics, either with moral support or financial or actual physical support. Turning a blind eye to the war crimes of the fanatics is also a form of supporting fanatics.

Actually, the moslem hadith scriptures make it clear that mahomet married a 6 year old girl and then had sex with her when she reached 9. You either are unaware of it or too ashamed to admit it.

"that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old."
Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
In-book reference : Book 67, Hadith 70

Your 1924 cairo version quran also can't tell you how you were created. The 1924 cairo quran made contradicting claims on how we were made. It said that we were made from clay, then it also said we were made from blood clot.

quran-96:2 - Created man, out of a mere clot of congealed blood
quran 15:26 - “We created man from sounding clay, from m&d moulded into shape,

Non muslims committed more crimes than Muslims. Let start with WWI?

I already mentioned age just a number. Important is she had reached puberty. Age was never an issue 1500 yrs ago. Furthermore they dont keep records. My grandfather dont even know which date he was borned.

True. Unless you show me another verse that says Man not created fm clay.

Over 30 different versions in circulation, including the standardized version that you're likely using, which is the 1924 Cairo quran.

Even in the time of muhammad, it was said there were at least 7 versions of the quran.

So which version to read??

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/kaa’ba-is-very-powerful.348729/post-3878084

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and loofy are so high by this "official" writeup! in the end, did the Emperor Zhu Yuanzahng convert to islam?

I did mention he praises our Prophet s.a.w. Again, converted or othewise, not my concern cos theres no compulsion in religion. But since you so interested in Islam, if i have the time, i will post some famous atheists/Christians who converted to Islam.
Nope, I don't pray to him to seek guidance and strength for killing.

Iblis is very deceptive. He makes the false facade and illusion of no compulsion in religion, but is very different in reality all over the world except sinkieland. I have posted real stories of fathers killing their sons or daughters for leaving islam. These stories are real and proved the iblis is highly deceptive and brutal, i don't blame you for being deceived by him.

Before we do anything thing be it eating, going out of the house, etc, we will recite "I seek refuge from Allah s.w.t. from the accursed Satan". I think you got all mix up. Poor soul.
Why does the quran promises houris in heaven?

You go ask Allah s.w.t :biggrin: But we Muslims accept whatever that come from the Almighty. Good and bad. Subhanallah!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong, all the great civilizations of egypt, persia and china have very good and established written records long before your messenger. If you are taking about the malay race or arab, then you are right. Other races wrote the history for malay. The arabian writing was invented a few hundreds after the messenger.
Arabic writing was before the messenger.but the main language spoken on the region was greek.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when? Your loser pal loofy just refused to acknowledge facts, couldn't show proof any old qurans dating back long ago that were the same as today's qurans.

You should surrender yourself to a slow death, followed by cremation without islamic burial. After that, you can join your fake prophet muhammad in hell.

Your false prophet paedophile priest who penetrated your tender arse at a tender age didn't tell you that you will continue to burn in Hell alongside your fake paedophile priest prophet who penetrated your tender arse? You won't get a respite just because your arse was penetrated. How many times did you get your posterior pumped by your fake paedophile priest who will be burning in Hell?

You now pretend not to have read the proof I presented, and unlike you, i didn't need to copy paste anything whatsoever.

Get yourself ready for a public beheading and leave your identity in public if you dare. Go ahead and live stream your face, login, address on any popular social media and admit you lost. Many ppl would not mind showing you your place.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all can agree people marry at early age in the old times, definitely not as young as 6.

Are you are to name a holy man from another religion that also married a 6 year old kindergarten girl?

Your CECA virus "Nobel laureate" (dun know why he was awarded it, saffron terrorist was a British minion) married 9 year old in year 1883.

Rabindranath Tagore marries Mrinalini Devi, born Bhabatarini (1873-1902), on 9 December 1883, according to their fathers wishes.

Only a century ago. Good enough?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low IQ will buy fake goods and believe fake promises of houris in heaven. How can a fake moon god save you?

Good question.

Indeed CECA virus have low IQ. CECA virus also believe in 330 million fake deities. Which one is yours?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Har? Human reproductive process is not proven?

How did you prove that you were born from your parents? Did you watch them fuck each other?

Is that what your stupid Quran teaches you?

You are stupid. As always, for failing to grasp the contents of the only true scripture.

Or it probably doesn't, hence you are not sure. Have you fucked before? Not other men or your camel, but a woman's pussy?

Fucking is not same as reproduction. You probably don't know since you equating reproduction with fucking a camel or a man. Which seems odd to other human beings, but maybe you are more inclined to camels or other men. Do you like to take it up the arse like that faggot @JohnTan too?

Your religion is as false as all the others.

Your religion is false. Doesn't mean the true religion is false.

You may have asked 10 random people who is your father, and dna test may have indicated none of them are your father. Doesn't mean you were never fathered. That means it's not true you had zero fathers.

Likewise your mother may have been an atb whoring her pussy at geylang and getting drilled by thousand comers (or is it cummers) day and night. Doesn't mean you had a thousand fathers.

The number of your fathers is exactly 1. Not zero. Not multiple, not in the thousands. No matter how many times your atb geylang whore mother would have been piaked day and night, this doesn't change how many fathers you have had.

You can memorise what your Quran says, quote from it wonderfully and confidently but no matter how you spin it, try to justify it forcefully, and package it, it's all still creative writing that stemmed from an ancient mind or minds.

That's just your wishful thinking without a shred of evidence to support it.

Just wishful thinking packaged, forcefully justified, and presented not so creatively. It stems, also, from ancient mind not so surprisingly since you are just a cheapo copy paste artist with no novel or original thought and repackaging existing ideas.

This explains the backwardness, barbaric and cavemen-like behaviours of your fellow believers, each one as stupid as you.

Given your single digit IQ and inclination for repackaging old, existing ideas forcefully as a novel fact or invention without any logical or sound reasoning, it's fair to say you are the stupid one.

Backwardness, barbaric or caveman-like behaviour of CECA virus of your ilk has nothing to do with Muslims, no matter how much you'd like to pin blame on us.

True that Muslims ruled over CECA virus for 1000 years.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, you described islam very well. islam - a false religion that can only rely on falsehood.

You are a chink.
A faggot.
A christian.
Who likes to take it up the arse.

And pretend that its wholesome.

What's good about taking it up the arse? Why do you like to do so? What's great about it?

Why do you continue to shriek "Shiok ah! Shiiiiooook ah!!!!" everytime your arse gets penetrated by your ang moh kia pastor?

That's the perfect example of a false religion propagating falsehood.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Non muslims committed more crimes than Muslims. Let start with WWI?

Why not start with various moslem invasions and war crimes committed in India? The Delhi Sultanate? Mahmud of Ghazni?

Why start with WW1? Was it because your last caliph fought alongside Germany? Something special about WW1?

I already mentioned age just a number. Important is she had reached puberty. Age was never an issue 1500 yrs ago. Furthermore they dont keep records.

Age is not just a number. Your fake prophet was 50 years old and his child bride 6 years old. Clearly mentioned in your hadith scriptures.

And btw, your moslem scholars will be very very offended if they knew you said moslems long ago didn't keep records. They claimed that they kept meticulous records. I've seen some of my muud friends show a family tree of how your mahomet can trace his ancestry all the way back to Adam and Abraham.

Your moslem scholars also claim that due to meticulous records keeping, they claim that their quran today dates all the way back to uthman (even though there's no hard proof actually.).

Better make up your mind whether your past moslems kept records or not, or kept selective records.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arabic writing was before the messenger.but the main language spoken on the region was greek.

The Arabic script is derived from Nabataean script, around the 4th century.

When would a all-knowing allah chosen an illiterate and sex hungry man to be his messenger? How is he going to spread the religion peaceful if he is unable to read and read? Obviously, a scam?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not start with various moslem invasions and war crimes committed in India? The Delhi Sultanate? Mahmud of Ghazni?

Why start with WW1? Was it because your last caliph fought alongside Germany? Something special about WW1?

Age is not just a number. Your fake prophet was 50 years old and his child bride 6 years old. Clearly mentioned in your hadith scriptures.

And btw, your moslem scholars will be very very offended if they knew you said moslems long ago didn't keep records. They claimed that they kept meticulous records. I've seen some of my muud friends show a family tree of how your mahomet can trace his ancestry all the way back to Adam and Abraham.

Your moslem scholars also claim that due to meticulous records keeping, they claim that their quran today dates all the way back to uthman (even though there's no hard proof actually.).

Better make up your mind whether your past moslems kept records or not, or kept selective records.

How many were killed in India? How many were killed in WW1?

I already told you. 1500yrs ago they dont keep records. So long any girl reached the age of puberty they can be married off. If you so particular about numbers, just refer to your own bible. I can quote you many verses, all got their numbers wrong.

They kept records, like events. But not DOB.

https://www.alhakam.org/age-of-hazrat-aisha/