• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iskandar Residences @ Medini

Clear

Alfrescian
Loyal
In SG, we have ownership holding by way of joint tenancy or tenancy-in-common. From Yeap&Lim lawyers, this is not the case in Msia/Johor. By default, property is owned by 1 person. If we want 2 owners, a trust deed must be done and it can only be tenant-in-common ie 50:50 split with no surviorship right.
If intend is to pass property to spouse upon KO of one, seems like not worth the while to do trust deed to have 2 owners?
Any one encounter similar issue and enlightened to know conclusion?

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose so for those who choose dbis. The 5% discount is ontop of 10% rebate. So for uobm loan how many percent loanu getting for sporean? 80% of the discounted price? 30 years at 4.2%?

Actually, it's not a discount. For those who chose the DIBS, their prices were 5% higher. Now they give you 5% cheaper because it's the non-DIBS pricing.

Interest is 4.3%.

Clear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, it's not a discount. For those who chose the DIBS, their prices were 5% higher. Now they give you 5% cheaper because it's the non-DIBS pricing.

Interest is 4.3%.

Agree with sgcount that there's no discount ... anyone received the stamped S&P already? When I went to Hutton office to sign trust deed a couple of weeks back, Yeap&Lim say it was sent for stamping.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest News..
Just received letter from Lawyer, VP will be extended from 36 months to 48 months... can like that one?

Clear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already approved by ministry...

Yeap&Lim mentioned to me this extension to 48 mths at S&P signing. I recall reading Hutton mkting materials pre ballot that completion of common area/facilities is 42 mths. Hope Distinctive can deliver a better quality build with the 48 mths deadline.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The developer take swift action...dropped the DIBS and applied for 48 months.. imagines if they dont stopped DIBS, interest will be hefty...

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with sgcount that there's no discount ... anyone received the stamped S&P already? When I went to Hutton office to sign trust deed a couple of weeks back, Yeap&Lim say it was sent for stamping.

Not yet. I asked them for a copy a few months ago when I signed. They said ok will mail to me but no news yet.

I read different discounts from various developers in other projects that I became confused already. I thot for Iskandar Residences, developer will bear the legal fees on bank loan for us. But they won't. Ha...

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not yet. I asked them for a copy a few months ago when I signed. They said ok will mail to me but no news yet.

I read different discounts from various developers in other projects that I became confused already. I thot for Iskandar Residences, developer will bear the legal fees on bank loan for us. But they won't. Ha...

I signed mine on Oct and just concluded my loan legal on 21 Nov. The lawyer said they are filing for state consent..will mail me SPA and all.documents once done..

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
I signed mine on Oct and just concluded my loan legal on 21 Nov. The lawyer said they are filing for state consent..will mail me SPA and all.documents once done..

Ok... Did you pay the loan legal fees during signing day itself or later part?

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will be a potential Big Problem (which I faced now...) my bank loans are approved in DIBS...now if my SnP is in non-DIBS and the price does not match - it will required reapproval....and in some cases (eg Public Bank) the officer said this will mean everything start from scratch and one may run the risks of not getting the loan!!

Headache!!!:(:(

Just received inner news that the project has change to non-dbis plan and convert to 5% discount. We are required to signed the revised snp again for those who signed snp already. This sat gg down hutton and verify again the news.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just found this Youtube..Piling started for Iskandar Residences.. construction area fully cleared

Medini Update.jpg

Look out after 21:00, look up at top center... IR is there.

[video=youtube;-l29Tj6ZwQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l29Tj6ZwQM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Westman, my loan is already from UOB - they promised just to change the loan amount per DIBS/non-DIBS and not a new loan, so still waiting for approval - suppose be by this week...sigh:(

Have you resolved the loan problem? Try UOB.. can get 80%