• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iskandar Residences @ Medini

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Johor mostly freehold leh...what makes Medini so special that you have to sacrifice the lease? There is going to be another big medical center by Peter Lim near 1st link and I think that one is freehold. That one should do very well.

Haha... that question is up to the buyer to decide. If not confortable or don't think it's worth it, then maybe walk away. Like I said, different people got different expectations, beliefs, needs...

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Johor mostly freehold leh...what makes Medini so special that you have to sacrifice the lease? There is going to be another big medical center by Peter Lim near 1st link and I think that one is freehold. That one should do very well.

shh...dun say until so loud..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

what you guys think of southkey? location should be good huh.. next to EDL. if anything like midvalley megamall.. that area will look nice, with dedicated exit from EDL. saw the whole land cleared already and the sales center is built. anyone went recently?

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
what you guys think of southkey? location should be good huh.. next to EDL. if anything like midvalley megamall.. that area will look nice, with dedicated exit from EDL. saw the whole land cleared already and the sales center is built. anyone went recently?

the lease is only 88 yrs

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I remember correctly, Southkey has been unofficially launched for a few years already. I read that the lease is also running down due to delay. With so many malls suddenly sprouting here and there, I still believe only those closest to the established Tamans will flourish. KL already has some mall oversupply issue, so I think JB is 5 years behind this trend looking at the number of launched standalone and integrated malls.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya, some banners are tarnished and torn. Only lately see some progresses..

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to Medini today..
I saw the piling work start liao. Also saw a few column erected too.. Nice to see work started....

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You went to JB or they came down to Sing?

I was told to sign only after I inquired. Probably may go later this month as busy right now.

I went to Pelangi Office. Distinctive sales office is at level 1. I think the lawyer office is at level 3.

Scissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
It took long time to process my application and keep mixing up its under DIBS scheme for which I am not...waited 2 months... give up.

Just received inner news that the project has change to non-dbis plan and convert to 5% discount. We are required to signed the revised snp again for those who signed snp already. This sat gg down hutton and verify again the news.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received inner news that the project has change to non-dbis plan and convert to 5% discount. We are required to signed the revised snp again for those who signed snp already. This sat gg down hutton and verify again the news.

Thanks for the update. Oh, didn't know they changed last minute.

This only applies for those who originally chose DIBS, is it?

Scissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the update. Oh, didn't know they changed last minute.

This only applies for those who originally chose DIBS, is it?

I suppose so for those who choose dbis. The 5% discount is ontop of 10% rebate. So for uobm loan how many percent loanu getting for sporean? 80% of the discounted price? 30 years at 4.2%?

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose so for those who choose dbis. The 5% discount is ontop of 10% rebate. So for uobm loan how many percent loanu getting for sporean? 80% of the discounted price? 30 years at 4.2%?

Actually no different.
When buying.. agent asked me to take dibs..
which i refuse..why pay 5% more.. now giving 5% discount is like back to "square one"... no diff.

If i recalled correctly.. its 80% on purchase price. Not nett price.