• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Isaiah 6.5 - Man of uncleaned lips

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the Bible, in Isaiah 6:5 reads, "Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts."

As we read, Isaiah is a Major Prophet, a great man who gave us the Book of Isaiah. The greatest attribute of his, in my view, is that he is aware of who he is, he admits, he confesses.

An even better way to start is to look at what an uncleaned lips is all about is to read some of real words spoken by man of unclean lips. (Bible being a Holy Book, does not have examples...I believe they are just too abominable to be included in the Holy Bible.) The list are only some examples and after going through few of his postings….I just couldn’t help myself to continue reading further. But if you care, just go and search for all his threats . [Note: These were extracted from the postings by tanxxxxxx – I believe you know who is person is. If you are not sure, go and read the latest few postings of the Today's Scripture Reading and you should be able to discover who this man of unclean lips is.] Name calling looks like his expertise!

I am starting a new thread on this topic: Isaiah 6:5 - Man of Uncleaned Lips because I don't want to dirty the Today's Scripture Reading thread.

Words Typically Used by Man of Uncleaned Lips - Extracted. from Actual Postings in the Sammyboy.com under username tanxxxxxx

If you seen old fart this month you are consider lucky. That is a live person, not dead yet. After he died you tell people you saw him nobody will beleives you.

You are an arse hole.

What type of angmoh was your bastard, is he a Pom (Brit)?

this laoCB after few years of tasting old Asian CB juice ha!

Old man says flood is Act of God. Ha...ha...ha of all things he make a 'Woman God Chee bye' at the bottom of Singapore and whenvever her period came, Sinkie land flooded.

Hey dickhead, think of marrying a Sinkie girl are you? If so why go Australia. Go Sinkie land and arrange marriage lah! PRC gir want only your PR and divorce you and you loss everything in Australia. Go get a POMMIE, they got big boobs and fuck alot .... hehehe

Australia just got a new Cheebye PM and the (w)hole cuntry run by Cheebyes so motherly figures don't go to war but scold and nag at you everyday is what they are good at.

These 2 old cocks should be retiring and just do shits.

Yeah the is fart/fuck must die first before changes take place.

Even you say nice thing to him or 'fuck him for what he done to you' he is not responding. This is the best time to 'fuck him' and believe he knows but cannot respond.

Ang Moh must get fuck-off from Asia and go back their their own motherland and ripped off their own people and screw up their own country under the name of democracy.

most of the faces look kuay I fucked in Geylang ... hehehe

Fucking old fart is enjoying his retirement at tax payers expenses.

you kpkb too much earlier and now your lack of self confident as oversea migrant surfaced. You still need to suck Geok (LYK wife) tits and never leave Singapore ..... hehehe

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Words Typically Used by Man of Uncleaned Lips - Extracted. from Actual Postings in the Sammyboy.com under username tanxxxxxx

You basxxxx God? Where are you? (Psalm23: xxxxxx is being replaced by Psalm23. But I believe you know what is the actual word. If you don't, go the Today's Scripture Reading thread and you will know what this actual word is, who wrote it to curse and mock our Saviour, Lord Jesus.)

If you seen old fart this month you are consider lucky. That is a live person, not dead yet. After he died you tell people you saw him nobody will beleives you.

You are an arse hole.

Old man says flood is Act of God. Ha...ha...ha of all things he make a 'Woman God Chee bye' at the bottom of Singapore and whenvever her period came, Sinkie land flooded.

Hey dickhead, think of marrying a Sinkie girl are you? If so why go Australia. Go Sinkie land and arrange marriage lah! PRC gir want only your PR and divorce you and you loss everything in Australia. Go get a POMMIE, they got big boobs and fuck alot .... hehehe

Australia just got a new Cheebye PM and the (w)hole cuntry run by Cheebyes so motherly figures don't go to war but scold and nag at you everyday is what they are good at.

Yeah the is fart/fuck must die first before changes take place. (Psalm23: These two four-letter words seem to be on his lips, I think even when he is sleeping!)

Even you say nice thing to him or 'fuck him for what he done to you' he is not responding. This is the best time to 'fuck him' and believe he knows but cannot respond.

Ang Moh must get fuck-off from Asia and go back their their own motherland and ripped off their own people and screw up their own country under the name of democracy.

most of the faces look kuay I fucked in Geylang ... hehehe (Psalm23: I wonder what his wife or children will react when they read this!)

you kpkb too much earlier and now your lack of self confident as oversea migrant surfaced. You still need to suck Geok (LYK wife) tits and never leave Singapore ..... hehehe

----------------------------------------​

Message from Psalm23:

When people are living a godless live, believing there is no God, living in a culture of secularism believing there is no heaven, there is no hell, there is no eternal life, living in a culture of mysticism believing in the dead spirit, believing in occultism, believing in witchcraft, the end result is that: "Their throats are open graves; their tongues practice deceit. The poison of vipers is on their lips. Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness. They run swiftly to shed blood (Romans 3:13-15).”

We are further warned not to associate with these people. We may hear their malicious voices because we are all so connected especially with new technology but we must not listen to what they tell you or what they write because their lips are filled with poison of vipers.

They will be heading to eternal destruction as we have been told in Ephesians 5:3-7: “For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person - such a man is an idolater - has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God's wrath comes on those who are disobedient. Therefore do not associate with them.”

Instead, we must encourage one another through our Holy Scripture, the Bible, the inspired Word of God because His words are pure, good for our hearts and our souls.

God Bless

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
think i have to disagree on your interpretation of Romans and Ephesians....

You think only the godless love to shed blood? look at the past 50 years of ethnic cleansing,,,,,,,,,, Obama attacking Iraq, Bosnia etc et,,,, they strongly believe in God, of the same origin, abrahamic source,,,,,,

bible is pure to which extent? did Paul actually wrote thiose words? did God approve these words to be included in the scriptures? you know it because...?

Pray, tell me, what are HIS WORDS which are pure and unadulterated?

Who decides which words are HIS and pure? you? when did it say that bible is complete? you? or the council in the 4th century? did they do enough research or "led by the spirit"?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Psalm23:

The spoken words list in the previous pages and below, though there are absolutely abominable to God, nonetheless are good (or rather poor) examples of a world-class Man of Uncleaned Lips. While we, as children of God, must refrain from these words, nonetheless, we can use these as materials for our Bible study.

I can be quite sure that the words spoke by tanxxxxxx could not be exactly muttered by Isaiah because they are simply nauseating and as a man of God, Prophet Isaiah would not have used such words; only the godless, the lawless ones would use it. These foul words glue to his mouth like super-glue. He simply cannot speak without muttering some of these words regardless of what topics he is involved in the discussions. "Woe to him; man of uncleaned lips."

Please note that it is not my intention to set standard in the Sammyboy forum because I have no right to do so. What my intention of this new threat is that as Christians we must be able to discern what are good and what are bad/evil messages. That's my only intention. Remember: The mouth speaks from the overflow of the heart. (Luke 6:45). His words reflect his thought and his heart's desire!

What I can pray for everyone one of us as children of God is that we must avoid associating with these men of uncleaned lips - not I say, but the Bible and our God has warned us!

More Extract of Words Actually Posted in the Sammyboy under the username: tanxxxxxx - a world class man of uncleaned lips​

Go church and hook one non Christian girl and F O.

To get new stocks you must also remove old stock like bery old fart.

This old antique old record palyer and old fart hole should long gone from political scenes and he is becoming embarassing to represent Singapore.

Some came here just with motives to get PR so they pay bery low overseas university degrees $$ for their kids and fuck off back to Sinkieland once the kids completed their studies.

Watched the Letterman's Late Show last night and noticed fucking scumbag Ang Mohs critizing the Chinese saying Chinese made junk products.

Also no educated minded citizen would be impartial and make ill-comments of their own birth place and praise the country where they just migrate (for political or economic reasons) like licking all the arses of Ang mohs.

And men are fucked to have only one wife because of Christian religion. Abraham and Mosses are polygamy and their God allows it and when it come to Paul he destoryed it.

They are telling you 'Ang Moh tua ki' ang moh dicks are bigger than yours, you cannot touch them.

Old Fart has a new enemy.

You mother fucker using Singlish too? fuck you!

This motehr fucker Sam is nothing more than a sex trader!

You mother fucker - why, you got problem with Singlish?

Fuck you! KNNBACCB.

What the fuck telecommunication services are you providing in Australia?

When her forefathers came as invaders, muderers and killed most of the natives it is about time these criminals will have to give up their poccessions and go back to their small island. Illegal pocessions of lands and assets will not last and God will deal with them one day (as in Sodom and Gomora) Great Java (Australia) belong to the Asians and will stay with the Asians. (Psalm23: He is truly man of double lips .....he acknowledges that the story of Sodom and Gomora is true and so the Bible is true, and yet he tells the world Bible is 'fake'!)

God Bless

Last edited:

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now they start quoting from the Old Testament with regards to "unclean lips"?? Words of God? Hey, dont forget to quote "unclean food" and "unclean animals" ya? Xtians always seems to ignore and pretend those doesnt exists..:rolleyes:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psalm23 clone Goodnews,

Your are confirmed a sore Christian, surpass as a sotong Christian.

This verse from Jesus says much about a sore Chirstian.

Matthew 7: 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I believe you have more than one clone you maybe the same Scroolball, Teekee clones too. These nicks write well and like to write long articles and seems to be well verse what to do.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
think i have to disagree on your interpretation of Romans and Ephesians....

You think only the godless love to shed blood? look at the past 50 years of ethnic cleansing,,,,,,,,,, Obama attacking Iraq, Bosnia etc et,,,, they strongly believe in God, of the same origin, abrahamic source,,,,,,

bible is pure to which extent? did Paul actually wrote thiose words? did God approve these words to be included in the scriptures? you know it because...?

Pray, tell me, what are HIS WORDS which are pure and unadulterated?

Who decides which words are HIS and pure? you? when did it say that bible is complete? you? or the council in the 4th century? did they do enough research or "led by the spirit"?

This ex-pastor, castout pastor or retired pastor Psalm23 loved to quote from the Bible to suit his own interpretion.

Matthew 8 v14 And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever.
15 And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them.
16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

In these verses, to the Taoist they see Jesus also performing the same tang kee spirit of reviving sick people. Tang kee can aslo go sick people houses and 'burn incense' and sick people become well too. But the Christians will say Jesus perform miracles not like Taoist tang kee.

Is Jesus the tang kee?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psalm23 clone Goodnews,

Your are confirmed a sore Christian, surpass as a sotong Christian.

This verse from Jesus says much about a sore Chirstian.

Matthew 7: 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I believe you have more than one clone you maybe the same Scroolball, Teekee clones too. These nicks write well and like to write long articles and seems to be well verse what to do.

Again you quoting Bible to teach people! I can't disagree with what the Bible says...do not judge others.

My intention is not to judge. I have never done all these before because thread writers can write what they like and who are we to judge. To begin with, who is judging who first. Think before you write...you have been so critical, judging others seem to be your routine...just go to your past postings, one can see them all. And I invite others to see my postings. I have never done it other than writing the messages of God using Bible as my reference. Think before you write because what you judge others are all kept in the Sammy forum and there are just so many of them.....as for me....none except keep responding to your silly judgment that you have pronounced on God.

But when a man started to call God basxxxxx, started to deface and mock God, we have to lo look into further to find out more so that others can determine and 'judge' what he writes, so that others can determine whether to believe what he writes, so that others can 'judge' his motives, so that others can know what he is thinking in his heart - evil or good...because out of the heart, the mouth speaketh!

Everyone of us have fair share of saying or speaking some unwholesome words at one point or another, but for someone who has 4-letter word stick to him like super-glue, I think he has not right to judge others what others have written, more so when it comes to the Word of God; he has absolutely no write to make any comments, let alone to judge.

Leave the thread Today's Scripture Reading alone and do not judge what the writer writes because you have no right to judge what he writes, and more so when the commentator's foul language that he used is like having taking his daily meal. Please don't judge others what they write even it may be 'fake' because Jesus has told us: Judge not others!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again you quoting Bible to teach people! I can't disagree with what the Bible says...do not judge others.

.............My intention is not to judge. I have never done all these before because thread writers can write what they like and who are we to judge. ..................To begin with, who is judging who first. Think before you write...you have been so critical, judging others seem to be your routine...just go to your . Please don't judge others what they write even it may be 'fake' because Jesus has told us: Judge not others!

I have a deal for you. Before you post your daily scripture, send one copy to me first and I edit and approve it. I am not the one editing but a senior pastor that I know will do the editing. Fair dinkum.

Some points to make here. There are many times we aksed what denomination you came from but you couldn't answer. Or you try to evade the question. That is not very Christian? You could be from Jehovah Witness, Mormon, RC, Presbyterians, Scientology, Anglicans, Hillsongs and etc. There are 240 main denominations and additional 3,000 more in the USA alone.

Some of the denominations were deemed as cults by Christiains and as such their doctrines and believe in Christ must be challenged. And I am just doing that - if you are a cult.

So tell me which denomination you are from? Do you have a doctrine which is common and similar with most churches doctrines.

You have been evading many questions that is thrown to you, why evade if you are righteous and not from a cult, hopefully?

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a deal for you. Before you post your daily scripture, send one copy to me first and I edit and approve it. I am not the one editing but a senior pastor that I know will do the editing. Fair dinkum.

From Psalm23:

No problem. That’s fair and for a start here is my message on Isaiah 6:5. Please get it edited and once you have edited it, just go ahead and post it to whatever website you want or your senior pastor wants….You do not need to come back to me for my re-approval. But I would like to suggest you post both this message and the ‘edited’ one side by side. Fair?

Don't eat your words. Please get this message edited by a senior pastor and when you post the edited one, please let us know which denomination is he from.

My message is very short, indeed shorter than those unclean words list as illustration.

--------------------------Message on Isaiah 6:5-------------------------​

Where and how did Isaiah the prophet write, “Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips…” (Isaiah 6:5).

The answer can be found in today’s world as those in the ancient world few thousand years ago. The people of today and of yesteryear, sadly use much of unclean words out of their unclean hearts, thus, unclean lips. Those lips, however, are not unclean from what goes in through the mouth, but what comes out of the mouth.

As children of God, we must be mindful that words are very important because we speak out of our hearts. We can at times be careless and perhaps using ‘unwholesome’ words though we may not really mean it. It is still not an excuse to use it. God is going to be very unpleased. We must refrain from using any of these words at all cost.

Not to be too judgmental about the whole matters, the following are a list of unclean words actually used. These are words that have taken to the extreme as would only a world-class unclean lips person would have done. Bible has warned us not to associate with these people. We must continue to pray that these words must not be uttered by us as children of God. Every church pastor will condem these foul words and will never tolerate the use of it.

------Words Typically Used by Man of Uncleaned Lips - Extracted. from Actual Postings in the Sammyboy.com under username tanxxxxxx------​

You are an arse hole.

Yeah the is fart/fuck must die first before changes take place.

most of the faces look kuay I fucked in Geylang ... hehehe

Go church and hook one non Christian girl and F O.

To get new stocks you must also remove old stock like bery old fart.

This old antique old record palyer and old fart hole should long gone from political scenes and he is becoming embarassing to represent Singapore.

Some came here just with motives to get PR so they pay bery low overseas university degrees $$ for their kids and fuck off back to Sinkieland once the kids completed their studies.

Watched the Letterman's Late Show last night and noticed fucking scumbag Ang Mohs critizing the Chinese saying Chinese made junk products.

Also no educated minded citizen would be impartial and make ill-comments of their own birth place and praise the country where they just migrate (for political or economic reasons) like licking all the arses of Ang mohs.

And men are fucked to have only one wife because of Christian religion. Abraham and Mosses are polygamy and their God allows it and when it come to Paul he destoryed it.

Old Fart has a new enemy.

You mother fucker using Singlish too? fuck you!

This motehr fucker Sam is nothing more than a sex trader!

You mother fucker - why, you got problem with Singlish?

Fuck you! KNNBACCB.

What the fuck telecommunication services are you providing in Australia?

------------------------End of Message-----------------------

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Psalm23:

No problem. That’s fair and for a start here is my message on Isaiah 6:5. Please get it edited and once you have edited it, just go ahead and post it to whatever website you want or your senior pastor wants….You do not need to come back to me for my re-approval. But I would like to suggest you post both this message and the ‘edited’ one side by side. Fair?

Don't eat your words. Please get this message edited by a senior pastor and when you post the edited one, please let us know which denomination is he from.

My message is very short, indeed shorter than those unclean words list as illustration.

Don't need to be upset and a sore Christian, Psalm23. Why suddenly you become an arrogant and sore head religious person.

Yeah! you have a few hours left to tell us if you are a cult.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Psalm23:

Don't need to be upset and a sore Christian, Psalm23. Why suddenly you become an arrogant and sore head religious person.

Yeah! you have a few hours left to tell us if you are a cult.

Do I sound sore? Do I sound arrogant? (Give me a break...read your own thread first before you label someone to be arrogant. You started all these nonsenses first!) Anyway, thanks for this compliment. Yes, I could admit. I am quite arrogant. It wasn't all in my life that I am an arrogant. I am now. How could you stays cool when you have people using basxxxxxx and using foul words on our God, the God of the Bible, Jesus? If I remind indifference, than I can be labeled as a cult because being a cult they just don't care...at least most of the cults that I know of. But if you are really believers of Jesus, believing that He died for our sin, everyone will become 'arrogant' and getting 'upset' is very normal when such words are spat onto your God. So, yes...I am. Don't call my Saviour any of such names anymore! God forbids!

I am complying to your request to give the message to you first before I post it....Be a man! Don't eat your words. You have made this request and I simply agree to your request.

I will send you another one soon for you to send to your senior pastor to edit. Please do what you say. But I am sure many thread readers know about your creditability by now....so not surprising...but it's time to prove us all wrong. Send my messages to your senior pastor to edit and post them on the internet. Please ensure he gives us his profile, church affiliation, which Bible college he went to, which denomination, etc.

Also, remember to place his edited message and my side by side and let the readers decide which messages are more Scriptural and based on God's Word. In fact, from the edited messages and mine, people can decide who is the cult and who is not. I believe that's your intent. Be a real man! I have done my part; so please do your!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do I sound sore? Do I sound arrogant? (Give me a break...read your own thread first before you label someone to be arrogant. You started all these nonsenses first!) Anyway, thanks for this compliment. Yes, I could admit. I am quite arrogant. It wasn't all in my life that I am an arrogant. I am now. How could you stays cool when you have people using basxxxxxx and using foul words on our God, the God of the Bible, Jesus? If I remind indifference, than I can be labeled as a cult because being a cult they just don't care...at least most of the cults that I know of. But if you are really believers of Jesus, believing that He died for our sin, everyone will become 'arrogant' and getting 'upset' is very normal when such words are spat onto your God. So, yes...I am. Don't call my Saviour any of such names anymore! God forbids!

I am complying to your request to give the message to you first before I post it....Be a man! Don't eat your words. You have made this request and I simply agree to your request.

I will send you another one soon for you to send to your senior pastor to edit. Please do what you say. But I am sure many thread readers know about your creditability by now....so not surprising...but it's time to prove us all wrong. Send my messages to your senior pastor to edit and post them on the internet. Please ensure he gives us his profile, church affiliation, which Bible college he went to, which denomination, etc.

Also, remember to place his edited message and my side by side and let the readers decide which messages are more Scriptural and based on God's Word. In fact, from the edited messages and mine, people can decide who is the cult and who is not. I believe that's your intent. Be a real man! I have done my part; so please do your!

You have a few more hours to tell us which denomination are you from? We will treat you as a cult (wof in sheep's skin) thereafter.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

tanwahtiu,

Your deal is accepted. I am just too shock to believe it! Here is another message based on Romans 3:25-26.

Kindly get your senior pastor to edit. As requested previously, please display both his and mine messages side by side. Also, please let us know of his profile especially which denomination is he from.

Be a man! You have made a deal and I have accepted it. Do what you say. I have hononourably (and obediently) done my part in accepting your deal. It's your turn now! Looking forward to the edited message.

God Message - Romans 3:25-26​

This message is taken from Romans 3:25-26 (KJV) - "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus."

Beware of corrupt teachers and the heathens who claim that Jesus’ blood is of no significance and has no redeeming power! This is the impact when you are in the cultures of secularism and mysticism. In these cultures people don’t believe there is a God, there is a Saviour, there is heaven, there is hell, you have no life after death, (yet) they believe praying to the dead, they believe men are not born sinner, we are all good, perfect. Besides misleading themselves because of these cultures, they also try to mislead men about who our true Lord Jesus. They pronounced angrily to the world that Jesus is not God, He is not the Son of God, men are not born sinners, Jesus is not born of a virgin, He died not on the cross, He did not resurrect from the dead, He did not ascend to heaven, you need to only pray to your ancestors and everything will be just fine for you. Their conclusion is that only a fool would accept the necessity of the blood for redemption and only a fool will accept Jesus is God. They denounce outright that the Bible is the Word of God.

For us as born-again Christians, the death of Christ is important and His blood had to be shed and applied to the mercy seat in Heaven. Everything concerning our Lord Jesus Christ was leading up to the blood atonement in Heaven. Christ’s death was absolutely necessary to validate the blood atonement; however, Jesus’ Virgin Birth would have been in vain had He not applied the blood in Heaven. The same is true of Jesus’ sinless life, His death, His burial and His resurrection. These all would have meant nothing had Jesus not presented Himself before the Father in Heaven.

But what does the world say about our Lord Jesus, about the Bible, the Word of God. Let’s not look further than in the Sammyboy forum. Just go and search for the threads by the username tanxxxxxx (if you don’t know who this user is, go back to the Today’s Scripture Reading, you should be able to discover this username). Listed below are some of these ‘teachings’ that you could expect from the world about our Lord Jesus (because the world knew Him not). These may be just illustrations but they are dangerous to your soul. You must not associate with people who tell you all these. As children of God, we must affirm the basic true that the Bible is the Word of God.

-----What you would expect from the world when they say about Lord Jesus------​
(Illustrations extracted from Sammyboy Forum – User ID tanxxxxxx)​

If you are not a Jews but a Chinese, I urge you to just pray to your ancestors for their blessing and that will do just fine.

Jesus is not God either he is Son of God, he is a Jewish rabbi.

You don't have to worry after you leave this world there will be another world waiting for you or is there a heavenly kingdom or God awaiting for you. If there is noe, you will be worrying for your parents.friends, siblings who are not Christian will not go to Jesus heavenly kingdom. So there is nothing only emptiness after you die.

If there is God, he is so mighty he don't need to put in writing or Words, either does God need a history to tell you who he was, who he created and what promises he made which is up to his time to deliver (Abraham story).

Just pray to yout ancestors is good enough and they will blessed you.

Follow the worship of your ancesotrs and you will do just fine.

Jesus is not Son of God.

As I have said, the Bible is not the only book you should just take references to as God's Word.

So Jesus dies on the cross for you was for your sin, which is a wishful thinking. And he rose again after three days - so from where did he rose? Do you mean Jesus did not leave the cave for 3 days? If Jesus have left the cave (which the girls saw there is no Jesus body in the cave) so from where did Jesus came out from? And Jesus only ascend to heaven 40 days later after he died. So where was Jesus in these 40 days? RTS? Room The Streets? Can you back up your claim?

Bible was written over 1500 years, it was altered and modified (cuts and pastes) over such a long period and as such how can it be God's word when men are the one who altered it for over 1500 years. Do you know when was the Bible considered 'Word of God'? and Why?

If Bible was God's word, it would have to be a discovery (like the Morons who found the 2nd book) and not through 1500 years of alterations.

The fear of God makes you pessimistic person. Embraced God wealth give you the world to enjoy in your life time.

God this God that, all Christians do is playing God and whinging all the time. Life as a Christians is depressing, someone play God (put words in God's mouth) and the rest of the sheeps just 'meh meh ... alng." Stop whinging and stop Playing God.

Jesus is not a God, he is a rabbi. What warning can a rabbi give?

The Bible has become a ridiculous book to read and bad for human consumption. If you based on the law of the Bible, ow many Italian men used their belt to whip, slashed and bashed their children 'spare the rod and spoil the child'.

Great, perhaps it was my work, the Satan, if you wish to call me who has increased the viewers ... hehehe BTW. Satan is not that devil in your Bible, it is simply your adversary.

The Bible is not a Holy Scriptures. If it was, it has to be dscovered! Like the Morons who discovered the 2nd part of the Bible .... hehehe

Bible were written over 1,500 years (not discovered 1,500 years ago). Texts and stories in the bible has been added, modified, removed, cut and paste over these 1,500 years and as such nobody knows if the story was correct.

We are not born sinners.

Yeah! everything in history can be related to God. Even if you cannot pang sai in the morning also God's problem.

We are not born sinners. (Note: This was repeated many times by the user: tanxxxxxx)

The NT Bible is messy and hard to follow, alot of half truth!

I was born in the family where my aunty was a medium and the godly spirit that came into her was 'shi jia mo ni'. Other medium that came to see her will bow to her. Among the mediums, they understand each other and we beleive 'as it is'.

Christianity is going down the drain when people begin to realise the absurdity of the story line in the NT. Jesus teaching on the sermons on the plain/mount, was derived from Buddhist Dhama scripture, and Paul idea of God was from his Roman Godly beleive.

You cannot pang sai you want God to help? You get horny you want God to screw you you or you screw God?

Jesus did not die as it was siad in the Bible. He died in London in front of ST peter Catheral. He died at age of 66. Jesus of Canobeline was Jesus that you worship and call God. J Canobilne was King of England and Prince Charles can tell you if he is honest with you.

Jesus was not God. He was a Rabbi or re-incarnate of Buddha if you want to call it that way.

Jesus did not die for your sin, fat hope! What is there to die for your sin when you are not born with one!

Just pray to your ancestors will do just fine. Jesus is not God.

Jesus is not God, he was a rabbi (rabbi was mentioned 13 times in G O Mark).

The NT was a load of rubbish written by Roman priests and find one more Godly figure to add to their existing God and Jesus was listed (last God) and the rest added are known as Saints.

Jesus is not God, he was a rabbi and has a twin brother Thomas Kresto. It was Thomas that rebel against the Roman and Jesus was a rabbi. The Roman has mixed up the story or Jesus and Thomas and verry often you read contradictory stories in the GO Mark, Mat and Luke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------​