• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is WeWork still relevant [in Singapore]?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I passed by WeWork opposite Hong Lim Complex. The place is beautiful, but bo lang leh.

What kind of people will spend $400 a month to use a table space ? Cannot talk, and cannot leave your PC there and go pang sai or eat lunch.

Is it still relevant ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I passed by WeWork opposite Hong Lim Complex. The place is beautiful, but bo lang leh.

What kind of people will spend $400 a month to use a table space ? Cannot talk, and cannot leave your PC there and go pang sai or eat lunch.

Is it still relevant ?

Can fuck on the table.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all office sharing and rent an office by the hour businesses in sillicon valley have gone bust a couple of years ago when xi’s pandamic started.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
For "solopreneur", even $400 a month for a table space is too much. It's cheaper to "stage" your office at the hotel, Starbucks or libraries.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is it still relevant ?
The same kind that will spend thousands of dollars on coffee machines and office chairs... :laugh:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a friend who went from renting out co-working spaces/desks/office rooms before the pandemic to manufacturing masks and gloves during the pandemic. Now he has sold off those co-working spaces. Moral of the story is these business fads/trends don't last.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sweetiepie Your uncle should seriously consider signing up and get to meet chiobus from other organizations while sharing co-working space, and slowly progress to sharing bed.
Nabeh my uncle is a orfid toa peh gong rent already nothing to do. But the pricing look enticing if can choose who to co work with :biggrin: My uncle do not wish to kana 1 busuk puki like now kana harass :inlove:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
$400 to use a table, enjoy aircon and Internet. Might be appealing if you are living in a shithole house without any of the 3.
Per month not per day.
Imuho is more for those successful self employed people with extra cash and want to show off their success same time need not disturb familee members when they meet client etc.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN how atas it is my uncle will turn it into a gambling den with football and horse screens and sounds all over the place sooner or later KNN
Imagine your uncle rent a co-working space, Bernice Liu seated on his left and Nikki Chow on his right.

Your karchng bin uncle surfing Sammyboy using his nephew's handle - @sweetiepie. Your uncle thought both HK girls wouldn't know WTF Sammyboy was about. Then suddenly your uncle peeped at Nikki's screen, and to his surprise, Nikki was also surfing Sammyboy forum. And to your uncle's horror, Nikki's handle starts with a 'G'. Your uncle jibai jialat liao !