• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is vikram nair the son of late devan nair, ex-disgrace sgp president?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope he isn't. cos if he is, it appears a bit weird that his late father devan nair was also made a political victim of the LEEgime. he gotta fled the country and i believe he died abroad in canada and not his homeland of singapore. why had it gotta end this way?

fast forward....why would devan nair's son be serving the LEEgime instead of joining an opp party to "revenge" for his father ungracious mistreatment?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
another mystery not revealed or fully exposed is GRACE FU whose father was JAMES FU who was placed under ISD arrest. but the daughter is now aiding the pap instead of joining an opp party to fight against the paps and bring justice to the wrong the LEEgime did to her old man.

things are getting very puzzling.

there are many within the paps are indeed sleeping with the enemy instead of seeking redress and justice for their wronged elders by the LEEgime.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, you mean Grace Fu is also a father betrayer? aka Janil Puthucheary? I think they can form a father betrayer party... FBP, we betray our fathers...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
James Fu was press secretary to LKY when he was PM.
Since when he kena ISD? Thaman also went to jail before what.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
another mystery not revealed or fully exposed is GRACE FU whose father was JAMES FU who was placed under ISD arrest. but the daughter is now aiding the pap instead of joining an opp party to fight against the paps and bring justice to the wrong the LEEgime did to her old man.

things are getting very puzzling.

there are many within the paps are indeed sleeping with the enemy instead of seeking redress and justice for their wronged elders by the LEEgime.

Last edited:

ustabiaz

Alfrescian
Loyal
h heisn. of e i, it apa bt wird tht hs te ther dan ai ss ae apitil ictim fthEEime.hetta fd h ountrnd ibieveei r innada d nt hi melandfinaorewyhd tota dh ayastfoard.wyoldvnni' o esrigteLEieisedo onn noppryt rvne o i aherugrcosisetet

oldfaggotbobsim-1.png

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone said his old man is none other the ex-president devan nair.

From Wiki....so time to close this thread.

Nair is survived by his daughter, three sons, and five grandchildren. His eldest son, Janadas Devan, is a senior editor with the Straits Times. His second son, Janamitra Devan, is a Vice President of the World Bank Group, and his third son, Janaprakash Devan is a private entrepreneur in Canada. His only daughter, Vijaya Kumari Devan continues to reside in Hamilton, Ontario. His granddaughters are: Gitanjali Devan, a psychology graduate from the University of Maryland and now working in Singapore; and Priyanjali Devan and Kiran Devan, now college students in the United States. His grandsons are JanaAvinash Devan, currently attending the University of Washington in Seattle, and JanaShaan Heng-Devan, attending high school in Texas.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, vikram is NOT the son of ex-president devan nair.

Mr Nair's father, Mr Prabhakaran Nair, 62, (right) is a lawyer in private practice, while his mother, Elizabeth, 61, (left) is in private psychology practice. His parents are supportive of his move to join politics, even though it means they see him even less at home. Said Mrs Nair: "I usually ask him if he has eaten, if he has had enough rest, and what time he'll be coming home for the day."

read about vikram and his family here:

http://www.tnp.sg/content/day-life-vikram-nair

however, the uncanny resemblance is quite misleading:p

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fu Chiao Sian (lka James Fu) was detained during Ops Cold Store in 1963. I do not know the length of his detention but do know that his skills with English caught Grate Leeder's eye and was made the PM's press secretary.

You can see his name in the list of the detained in the following hansard entry:

http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/written_answers/1963/feb/12/detained-persons

I THINK James was a political detainee way before his appointment as press sec to LKY. Tharman 100% did not go to jail. Just a fine.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i hope he isn't. cos if he is, it appears a bit weird that his late father devan nair was also made a political victim of the LEEgime. he gotta fled the country and i believe he died abroad in canada and not his homeland of singapore. why had it gotta end this way?

fast forward....why would devan nair's son be serving the LEEgime instead of joining an opp party to "revenge" for his father ungracious mistreatment?
The only betrayer u can say is Nair's oldest son janandas who is an editor for shit times. As an editor, his job is to bluff siinkies, lie for the PAP, censor important news, etc. U have to be vetted by the PAP and a hardcore PAP supporter to be an editor. In that sense, he has betrayed his father. But than, his father was no angel anyway. Used to humtum people on behalf of Old Goat.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wud hazard a guess he is related to Gopalan Nair that U.S. Freemont lawyer who challenged LKY to lock him up because he thot his US citizenship could protect him.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wud hazard a guess he is related to Gopalan Nair that U.S. Freemont lawyer who challenged LKY to lock him up because he thot his US citizenship could protect him.

that gopalan nair is borne from a cobra nair's egg! overweight snake that has no tail.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only betrayer u can say is Nair's oldest son janandas who is an editor for shit times. As an editor, his job is to bluff siinkies, lie for the PAP, censor important news, etc. U have to be vetted by the PAP and a hardcore PAP supporter to be an editor. In that sense, he has betrayed his father. But than, his father was no angel anyway. Used to humtum people on behalf of Old Goat.

wow! that's some news!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
could this young and virile handsome vikram be put in the pap administration to seduce the indian FTs. he's still single so the indian meenas and indian gopals would be drooling over this black hunk.