• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this the right time to invest in properties?

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST8626343862634301_01_0001.jpg

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've some cash on hand and a fairly stable job. My friends said properties, especially those who are going to TOP soon, will be very cheap as many buyers will need to sell them before full payment.

Is this true? :confused:

Really good time to invest?

waterplace_1.jpg

observe what Temasek is doing.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do the opposite. sell.

Agree with you, bro. Never chase when the market is moving northwards. Same for shares. Move in when all others are selling. Avoid the herd mentality and chances are better you will make money.

Same for betting. Never double or triple your bet amount when losing, hoping to recover. Double or triple it only when you are on a winning streak. Better still, bet on your winnings not capital.

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest you enter the market when prices are heading southwards. Not today. Prices are just crazy. The right time should be in 2012-13. I am waiting.

Lol when reading ur post on 2013. Sg push factors is far too much and greater to sustain the bull. Rich ppl want to lives here (not work) simple as that.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol when reading ur post on 2013. Sg push factors is far too much and greater to sustain the bull. Rich ppl want to lives here (not work) simple as that.

Many things are changing for the worst here. The owner is senile & may soon die. The current management is lazy & incompetent which may explain the problems with disease, breakdowns, increasing crime,...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If TS had listened to naysayers then now only suck thumb one corner.
To sum it up....pap will prop up property prices by hook or by crook....they have vested interests in this.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
this year looks bad. so does next. your choice. i am getting at least 5 ads every few days now from agents. they know what's coming. the greedy public will be the suckers