• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this the kind of students NUS has? He threatens to punch man over parking row

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of behaviour not likely Malaysian unless been here since secondary school. Very typical of the Singaporean ah beng who, just because their parents got a bit of money to let them drive, behave like samsengs.

So who created and shaped such a hooligan from the crap education system, which was changed again and again, since YOUR founding father LKY time?

You should be so ashamed by now, when even similiar white porlumpar like you are defecting from your Pappy camp and spilling and washing the dirty secrets from the grass root level of observation, just becos your ..

Second Master, son of your founding father would not..

Listen to logic and reasons to run his crappy toon town! :biggrin:

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy wearing the NUS T-shirt is in the same genre as the kuku bird who pushed an old lady down the bus along Upper Thomson Road. Mal-adjusted and dysfunctional geeks.

He should get a taste of being whacked by the true blue ah beng gangsters to get his first useful lesson of life.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't blame NUS my frens. Blame yourselves. Our society is getting more rude, low brow n immoral as a whole. Take care of your own behaviors first man.

A Chinese national was stabbed in a fight with his housemate late on Thursday night.
The police said that they were alerted to the tussle at Block 106, Bedok North Street 4, at 10.50 pm.
The man, who sustained a 4cm long wound, was sent to a hospital conscious. His housemate, also a Chinese national was arrested at the scene.
Police investigations are ongoing

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Chinese national was stabbed in a fight with his housemate late on Thursday night.
The police said that they were alerted to the tussle at Block 106, Bedok North Street 4, at 10.50 pm.
The man, who sustained a 4cm long wound, was sent to a hospital conscious. His housemate, also a Chinese national was arrested at the scene.
Police investigations are ongoing

And then!?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right, with such geeky looks yet he can threaten people and get away with it!!! I am no fighter, but I wouldn't let such a weanie wimp threaten me.

Cheers!

in singapore how to fight.
oral sex already must jail 1 mth.
if you touch him, you want go jail many mths?

you can only get back at him without other eye witness.
etc
1) nobody around, poke his 4 tyres
2) throw nails around his tyres. when he move off to highway..he kena jialat.worst than nos 1
3) copy down his plate nos. get yr friends to find his address, whack him when there is no eyes witness
4) stuff bananas deep into his car exhaust.make sure use stick to push deep into the exhaust
5) follow what ah boy to men 2 does.throw shit all over his car
6 ) in taiwan movies, the chief will kidnap him, strip him off throw him into orchard road / or cut of his kuku jiao / strip and take video of him post him on internet

there are many other more way.use your fists only when someone
i) touch your body
ii) touch your car
iii ) touch your family or gf
iv) touch your money
at all times, try to avoid eyes witness

Last edited:

Keppel

The useless clowns from the home team will probably advise him to lodge a Magistrate's complaint if he got punch

they got better things to do ...such as beating rats and issuing traffic summons

Mediacock shows always tell you that if you punch a person, you go to jail. Fiction! In fact, the useless police here expected the doc who was whacked by chew hoo gangsters to lodge a complain by crawling into a cab. Amazing.

Banyan

This kind of behaviour not likely Malaysian unless been here since secondary school. Very typical of the Singaporean ah beng who, just because their parents got a bit of money to let them drive, behave like samsengs.

This reminds me of an ah beng in a VW. Sibei siah lan one. Fucker was hogging the right lane.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucker looks like a young retarded Michael Hui....

4005951868546854956.jpg

Royal

Mal-adjusted and dysfunctional geeks.

He should get a taste of being whacked by the true blue ah beng gangsters to get his first useful lesson of life.

Good. But where to get gangsters these days. Lousy schools?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pfff, let him threaten all he wants, dogs that bark dont bite. If you hit him you are in trouble. Not worth going to court for such a trivial matter.

Well said! I was about to say the same thing! If the farker is a genuine paikia, he would have let his fists do the talking. No need to show middle finger and talk so much! He's probably acting tough because he smells a weak opposition. Punch him first and he'll be the first to cry for mother and lodge a police report!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said! I was about to say the same thing! If the farker is a genuine paikia, he would have let his fists do the talking. No need to show middle finger and talk so much! He's probably acting tough because he smells a weak opposition. Punch him first and he'll be the first to cry for mother and lodge a police report!

yah, i realise those situation that will really get into a fight one, normally is no sound no picture suddenly out of the norm PIANG! ACTION ALL OVER THE PLACE.

in general when i see the situation of 2 party kao bei kao bu one, normally will not end up in a fight one.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come this NUS cunt never take photos of the Lexus cheebye driver and plaster all over the internet and who the fuck is Aina?

I like to screw her backside and cum in her mouth. Will Stomp give me her email address or not?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't blame NUS my frens. Blame yourselves. Our society is getting more rude, low brow n immoral as a whole. Take care of your own behaviors first man.

Our society is become barbaric thanks to the influx of uncouth, uncivilized foreigners. Locals are forced to compete for everything ...spots in kindergartens, spots in top schools, spots in universities, spots for good paying jobs ....that's the price of our citizenship. Slogging is the lifestyle that the PAP has promised sinkees.