• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this the kind of students NUS has? He threatens to punch man over parking row

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah. Chow Ah Bengs have been around for time immemorial, long before the influx of foreigners. You can even find them in the universities where many of them end up being labelled a B.ENG.

Our society is become barbaric thanks to the influx of uncouth, uncivilized foreigners. Locals are forced to compete for everything ...spots in kindergartens, spots in top schools, spots in universities, spots for good paying jobs ....that's the price of our citizenship. Slogging is the lifestyle that the PAP has promised sinkees.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its your family my fren. Its your family who has the responsibility and educate you the most. If you bo ka si, go balme your parents or yourself sir

We come an era, where when the elders or visitors or sitting in the hall, we are not allowed to come out of rooms, children were to be seen not heard, I have eaten more salt that you have suck eggs, so don't lecture my generation or my family, we are in a better class than you.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our society is become barbaric thanks to the influx of uncouth, uncivilized foreigners. Locals are forced to compete for everything ...spots in kindergartens, spots in top schools, spots in universities, spots for good paying jobs ....that's the price of our citizenship. Slogging is the lifestyle that the PAP has promised sinkees.

Become a hermit! You are the perfect candidate :smile: