• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this the kind of students NUS has? He threatens to punch man over parking row

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL! Cheebye fellow so skinny still want to punch people? I think I twist his arm, he will break.

is_this_the_kind_of_student_nus_has_he-thumbnail.jpg

A young man wearing a Team NUS T-shirt snatched a parking lot from STOMPer Aina and her husband and then threatened to punch her husband in the face when confronted.

The couple was shocked at the behaviour shown by the young man, especially when he could be an undergraduate in NUS.

Aina said in an email to STOMP:

"Last Friday morning around 8.20am, while my husband was waiting to reverse park into a lot at the Bedok North Blk 216 market, a young man, talking on the handphone, drove in from behind and reversed into the lot.

"My husband sounded his horn and saw the young man shoving a middle finger at him while still talking on the handphone.

"He came over to our car. My husband wound down the window to question him for such an uncalled-for behaviour.

"Still having his handphone glued to his ear, he shouted 'No need to say so much, come out and we settle with our FIST'.

"My husband remained in his car and asked him to cut out his barbaric act.

"He then drove off to avoid a traffic pile-up.

"As he observed that the young man was wearing a Team NUS T-shirt, and, as a NUS alumni, he cannot tolerate such hooligan acts from an undergraduate.

"So after he parked his car, he decided to look for him. My husband went up to him for an explanation when he spotted him at the food centre.

"'Why do you throw a middle finger at me?'

"His response was even more ridiculous. 'So you want to settle it here with our fists?'

"My husband lectured him that 'We are in a civilised society, this is not the way to behave'.

"The young men got aggressive and shouted 'You believe I will punch you on your face' repeatedly.

"This alerted patrons around them and a few came over to calm the young man down.

"These words uttered sounded like criminal intimidation so my husband called the police.

"The police arrived and a police report is filed. Our education system has failed badly when even our tertiary students cannot communicate in a civilised manner.

"If he is indeed a member of Team NUS, we should re-think our selection process.

"How can such flawed character represent our university? He is a disgrace to NUS, its alumni and our civilised society."

When STOMP contacted Aina on the phone, she added that she was also concerned about the safety of her daughter, if an undergraduate can behave in such a violent manner.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't blame NUS my frens. Blame yourselves. Our society is getting more rude, low brow n immoral as a whole. Take care of your own behaviors first man.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The useless clowns from the home team will probably advise him to lodge a Magistrate's complaint if he got punch...in other words you will get fuck all from this so called police clowns.....

they got better things to do ...such as beating rats and issuing traffic summons......

:smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sebei kuailan face.........hee hee i lament such things how come never happen to me one. As usual stompers are useless fucks.......

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds like a potential candidate for PAP's leadership renewal. :wink:

He knows what he wants and isn't afraid to make a stand for it. Can we say 'ministerial quality'? :biggrin:

Much better than that 'professional drain unclogger' Anus Koh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they got better things to do ...such as beating rats and issuing traffic summons......

:smile:

Or harassing dissidents like CSJ, or sleeping in multi-storey carparks, or 'molesting' ATBs during anti-vice raids. :biggrin:

Singapore police - so good, there's a tv show dedicated to their heroics.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
He doesn't look local. Probably another yaya Malaysian paid to study on taxpayers' money.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of behaviour not likely Malaysian unless been here since secondary school. Very typical of the Singaporean ah beng who, just because their parents got a bit of money to let them drive, behave like samsengs.

He doesn't look local. Probably another yaya Malaysian paid to study on taxpayers' money.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wear a nus t shirt mean nus student. Wear man u jersey mean man u player? I have police t shirt = i am a mata? Tiu.....

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of behaviour not likely Malaysian unless been here since secondary school. Very typical of the Singaporean ah beng who, just because their parents got a bit of money to let them drive, behave like samsengs.

If he has gone through NS, he would not have said the following:
'No need to say so much, come out and we settle with our FIST'

This would earn him a blanket party, which of course you would have heard of from if you had been a national serf.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have to agree. Malaysians yaya like this in malaysia will see bloodshed.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy got the Xiao Ting Tong look..

Actually this kind of farkers should really be given a kiss from the fist..

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Our society is getting more rude, low brow n immoral as a whole ...
u toking rubbish! ... sinkielan is world crass! world bestest! world lumpar 1! ... datz y evry talen wants 2 cum 2 sinkielan! ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of cheebye kia face can become a good punching bag especially when you're really stressed out and in need of something to vent your stress..