• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this another proof that India FTs/New immgrants are increasing very fast?

thight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just saw from Sgpools website they now even have India Race Qualifying for Live Betting this Sat.

If I'm not mistaken, I remember last time Sgpools don't have this India Race Qualifying among their bets, isn't it.

Is this another proof that India FTs/new immigrants are growing at a very fast rate in spore nowadays? HAHAHA.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think it is bad now: in 5-10 years time when the pariah brats grow up, the situation will become very interesting. :wink:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you see road signs in Hindi then you will know the colonization is complete.

no big deal. we already kena tiong and pinoy wave. our current government has no solution other than to import in order to mitigate the projected figures of 1-in-5 citizens being elderly in 2030. unless there is a new solution, immigrants are here to stay. or unless there are new figures.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just saw from Sgpools website they now even have India Race Qualifying for Live Betting this Sat.

If I'm not mistaken, I remember last time Sgpools don't have this India Race Qualifying among their bets, isn't it.

Is this another proof that India FTs/new immigrants are growing at a very fast rate in spore nowadays? HAHAHA.

We need more PRCs...

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRCs/Pinoys are still better than Ah Neh influx

these are the best migrants to welcome

ThreeGreys.jpg

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
our current government has no solution other than to import in order to mitigate the projected figures of 1-in-5 citizens being elderly in 2030. unless there is a new solution, immigrants are here to stay. or unless there are new figures.

It shows our President Scorers, PSC scorers, OMS scorers are only good at academic subjects.

When it comes to finding solutions to real world problems, they always look to the West and Japan for answers. Since the West and Japan are unable to solve ageing population crisis and declining birth rate, our Scorers don't have solutions for them.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, it only shows we have no solution other than immigrants. what evidence is there to support what you say? i'm not saying it isn't the case, just that there is no evidence of what you claim in my statement.

It shows our President Scorers, PSC scorers, OMS scorers are only good at academic subjects.

When it comes to finding solutions to real world problems, they always look to the West and Japan for answers. Since the West and Japan are unable to solve ageing population crisis and declining birth rate, our Scorers don't have solutions for them.

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
When they started Tabla magazine, having dedicated Hindi channels on Starhub and more and more Hindi live shows here, it was already a sign of too many of those things moving here.
And all that already started more than 3 years ago.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing why recently they show the Bollywood movies trailers in the mandarin Channel 8, don't tell me their clout is so strong now?

Just like Channel 8 mandarin movies trailers also never show in Vasanthram channel so why the Bollywood movies trailers come show in the Mandarin Channel 8, so funny.

haha

they should show this on arts central

[video=youtube;XpQZ9ZuzWaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpQZ9ZuzWaw[/video]