• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this a country or a business?

Should we incorporate Sinkieland Inc?

• Yes, please! It will force PAP to be more accountable

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Maybe. Like most sinkies I am brain dead so I'll let PAP decide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What for? It is a family firm, and family firms are never incorporated.

• No! This is my country! I refuse to make it a company!

• Total voters

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="_______"]
I am getting very sick of the attitudes expressed by our rulers and their running dogs in this forum.

Is this a country or a business?

If this is a business, the accounts better be made public. We shareholders have right to regular reports. We have a right to go AGM and screw the CEO for messing up.

I am paying taxes too, stupid pappy dogs! Whether you own 1 billion shares or 1 share, you have right to attend AGM and fuck the CEO. You have right to organize and vote lower pay for the CEO.

So, you want to run Sinkieland like a business? Go ahead lah! Incorporate lah! Singapore, Inc, biggest cap. company on this planet, listed on SGX with $10 trillion of assets, Lee Hsien Long as CEO. Sure, I accept! Give me shares equal to the taxes I paid!

But that means no more ISD... that means accountability... you don't like that, do you?
:oIo:
If you want to pretend this is a country, sorry lah, not convincing.​
[/COLOR]

jw5

Loyal
It's being run like a business.
At the next elections, please make your stand clear that you want it to be run like country.