• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there such a thing called Retribution?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the law of probability is the one that determines the outcomes.

When someone walks down a street and a car suddenly skids out of control and kills him on the spot, it has nothing to do with whether he'd been good or bad. It's all about the probabilities...

Not quite correct. If he gets killed by the car, why him at that spot and at that time? Why not someone else? It is not about the scale of probabilities.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Misfortune befalls all sorts of families both good and bad. It all boils down to the roll of the dice.

No lah, your fate is sealed the moment you are born. You cannot escape the destiny of your life. It is all predestined; to die young or old, to die rich or poor, how to die or where you die. There is no roll of the dice. Someone already rolled it for you before you were born.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who don't believe in retribution, your judgment will be swift. I guarantee it.
Even the Bible talks about retribution.
Isaiah 59:18
According to what they have done, so will he repay wrath to his enemies and retribution to his foes; he will repay the islands their due.

Karma is a bitch. So those who keep on taking advantage of the poor, innocent & destitute, I tell u all the truth, your children will suffer the most.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone told me ... "Japan got the retribution from what their past generation did during and sadly today generation has to suffer due to that."

I replied : Shouldnt their grandparent generation get the retribution instead of today generation? It is really unfair."

He replied "Nowadays when one do evil things, retribution might not fall on them doesnt mean that he will be free from his evil mind and deeds. His children or grandchildren or the next generation will pay for the price of his evil deeds."

I replied: We should be humble, treat people kindly, fairly, dont break people's rice bowl, have a golden heart. To save yourself and your children and our future generation.

there is no such thing.
its only a feel good thing for those who feel they have been victimized by another party but unable to get his revenge/justice
sadly there is no such thing
but that's life

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No lah, your fate is sealed the moment you are born. You cannot escape the destiny of your life. It is all predestined; to die young or old, to die rich or poor, how to die or where you die. There is no roll of the dice. Someone already rolled it for you before you were born.

Interesting... i believe that too...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Those who don't believe in retribution, your judgment will be swift. I guarantee it.
Even the Bible talks about retribution.
Isaiah 59:18
According to what they have done, so will he repay wrath to his enemies and retribution to his foes; he will repay the islands their due.

Karma is a bitch. So those who keep on taking advantage of the poor, innocent & destitute, I tell u all the truth, your children will suffer the most.

What if he or she has no children?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you think in her life she ever got screwed?

Cucumbers got used by her to fuck herself.
Then those cucumbers were liquidized and given to that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to drink up.

And then she washed her father underwear in some bizarre ritual to do with cucumbers and stains.
Go ask her if you confused by it all.

But remember that her genes from LKY and a known teller of lies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Not quite correct. If he gets killed by the car, why him at that spot and at that time? Why not someone else? It is not about the scale of probabilities.

It's like a roll of the dice... why 2 sixes? He just happened to be there.

People like to read more into things because everyone yearns for an explanation of some sort. They cannot just accept that "shit happens".

Every time a plane crashes, there are stories of people whose lives were saved because they missed the flight and those who should not have been there but changed their plans and took the doomed flight when they were originally scheduled for a different day.

It's all pure chance. In fact, the earth's existence as a habitable planet is pure chance. That is why there are so few earth like planets in the universe.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
how about germany and china? when will they get their retribution?
chao ah tiong mao and adolf murdered more people than u ever imagine.

Someone told me ... "Japan got the retribution from what their past generation did during and sadly today generation has to suffer due to that."

[/B]

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's like a roll of the dice... why 2 sixes?
People like to read more into things because everyone yearns for an explanation of some sort. They cannot just accept that "shit happens".
It's all pure chance. In fact, the earth's existence as a habitable planet is pure chance. That is why there are so few earth like planets in the universe.
Like the euphemism, down to arse luck? But then, tendency is for people to attribute same to other reasons. Be it religious, or hear say.

Gamblers are a superstitious lot, resort to amazing stuff to ward off back luck:p

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what a low-minded statement which is totally lack of wisdom. pls go and educate yourself more.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Like the euphemism, down to arse luck? But then, tendency is for people to attribute same to other reasons. Be it religious, or hear say.

Gamblers are a superstitious lot, resort to amazing stuff to ward off back luck:p

For some reason, the human species yearn for a logical explanation for everything.

It's like in the old days.. thunder and lightning meant the gods were angry.... a lunar eclipse was a dragon taking a bite out of the moon.

With advances is science, we now understand so much more.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is it drink soursop and not eating meat will change the destiny of ur life?

first of all, nobody drink soursop. people only drink soursop JUICE.. and people eat soursop.

by abstaining from eating meat, it will lead to good health. good health means all your cells in your body are in good working condition, even the brain cells.

with good brain cells, you can use it to make the best of your life, like earning millions $.

moreover, good health also means good and powerful sex drive and there are no lack of girls to want your sex.

good cells also mean youthful look and with a good young looking skin and a vibrant aura, many girls will be attracted to me.

so with the abstain of meat, you will have riches, girls and sex.. without getting tired.

meat eating just gives you cancer and then ready for death.

Last edited: