• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there such a thing called Retribution?

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone told me ... "Japan got the retribution from what their past generation did during and sadly today generation has to suffer due to that."

I replied : Shouldnt their grandparent generation get the retribution instead of today generation? It is really unfair."

He replied "Nowadays when one do evil things, retribution might not fall on them doesnt mean that he will be free from his evil mind and deeds. His children or grandchildren or the next generation will pay for the price of his evil deeds."

I replied: We should be humble, treat people kindly, fairly, dont break people's rice bowl, have a golden heart. To save yourself and your children and our future generation.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...He replied "Nowadays when one do evil things, retribution might not fall on them doesnt mean that he will be free from his evil mind and deeds. His children or grandchildren or the next generation will pay for the price of his evil deeds."

If you believe in reincarnation, you will understand his logic. Japanese slaughtered millions in China and other SE Asian countries during WW2. The same Japanese were reborn and suffered the retribution in another generation. To reborn is to suffer on planet Earth, no matter where you are.

Last edited:

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you believe in reincarnation, you will understand his logic. Japanese slaughtered millions in China and other SE Asian countries during WW2. The same Japanese were reborn and suffered the retribution in another generation. To reborn is to suffer on planet Earth, no matter where you are.

So, the Lees will suffer the same fate for LKY's ruthless destruction of his political opponents?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is retribution.
please look at lee family:
1) first daughter in law died of suicide
2) first grand son albino and retarded
3) 3 daughter in law ruined his parents in law reputation by squandering CPF fund
4) the only daughter, does not behave like man or lady and remaining a spinster.

do u call that retribution?

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is retribution.
3) 3 daughter in law ruined his parents in law reputation by squandering CPF fund
4) the only daughter, does not behave like man or lady and remaining a spinster.

more interesting, what will happen to his grandchildren children?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
there is retribution.

Misfortune befalls all sorts of families both good and bad. It all boils down to the roll of the dice.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is this someone? Gautama Buddha?
Someone told me ... "Japan got the retribution from what their past generation did during and sadly today generation has to suffer due to that."

I replied : Shouldnt their grandparent generation get the retribution instead of today generation? It is really unfair."

He replied "Nowadays when one do evil things, retribution might not fall on them doesnt mean that he will be free from his evil mind and deeds. His children or grandchildren or the next generation will pay for the price of his evil deeds."

I replied: We should be humble, treat people kindly, fairly, dont break people's rice bowl, have a golden heart. To save yourself and your children and our future generation.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But you are not fond of gambling...why dice?

Because the law of probability is the one that determines the outcomes.

When someone walks down a street and a car suddenly skids out of control and kills him on the spot, it has nothing to do with whether he'd been good or bad. It's all about the probabilities.

In order to change outcomes, we need to alter the probability of something happening either by design or some other form of intervention.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When someone walks down a street and a car suddenly skids out of control and kills him on the spot, it has nothing to do with whether he'd been good or bad. It's all about the probabilities.

In order to change outcomes, we need to alter the probability of something happening either by design or some other form of intervention.
So have you thought of life after death?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

whats the probability of me dieing whenever i fly to australia on jetstar?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is retribution.

True retribution on the LEE KWA fucking bastards and bitches will reveal the full power in days or weeks to come when
that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a rotting corpse

That start with singaporeans all yum senging away and singing and dancing on the table tops and streets

THEN THOSE PAP MORAL CORRUPT AND MORAL FILTH WILL TAKE OUT THEIR SHARPENED KNIVES TO HOOT MORE ARSEHOLES INTO ARSELOON AND LEE KWA FAMILES TO GET
AT THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS LKY STOLEN FROM ALL OF US

THEN AFTER THAT IS OVER, SINGAPOREANS WILL STRING UP PAP COLLABORATORS AND PAP BASTARDS WITH PIANO WIRE TO SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POST

AND SINGAPORE WILL BE A HAPPY COUNTRY AGAIN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I have to give it to escher....your flowery language skills simply amazed me ....