• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is There Any Work Bully in SAF?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

is there any work bully in SAF and causing this Singapore Son to commit suicide in the army camp?

why there is no investigation? is there any cover up by SAF?

军事专才疑吊死营中

http://wanbao.omy.sg/local/story20140526-29599

相识相恋20年,夫妻恩爱,再过四天就庆祝结婚纪念日,丈夫疑吊死在兵营,妻子与六岁儿肝肠寸断。

there must be no stone unturned and Singaporeans want nothing but the whole truth from Singapore government.
M Ravi, please challenge Singapore government.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters

is there any work bully in SAF and causing this Singapore Son to commit suicide in the army camp?

why there is no investigation? is there any cover up by SAF?

军事专才疑吊死营中

http://wanbao.omy.sg/local/story20140526-29599

相识相恋20年,夫妻恩爱,再过四天就庆祝结婚纪念日,丈夫疑吊死在兵营,妻子与六岁儿肝肠寸断。

there must be no stone unturned and Singaporeans want nothing but the whole truth from Singapore government.
M Ravi, please challenge Singapore government.

The rank on the shoulder symbolize how much bullying one can do. This is why LHL got high rank.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time, when i spoke against pap in my unit, guess what! i was tekaned by my occifers, like what alex from RP said, SAF is a pap doggies churning mill...:oIo:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time, when i spoke against pap in my unit, guess what! i was tekaned by my occifers, like what alex from RP said, SAF is a pap doggies churning mill...:oIo:

KNNBCCB

Your fucking weakling go where sure kena bullied by people. Who ask you to be so easy to pick upon? I bet not only officers bully you in army. Even your peers and subordinates step all over you.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cos' i ching cai person, but occifer play rank, what can u do?:(

KNNBCCB

Your fucking weakling go where sure kena bullied by people. Who ask you to be so easy to pick upon? I bet not only officers bully you in army. Even your peers and subordinates step all over you.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do encountered bully when I was in my NS, but just too bad for the encik and cpl because they didn't know I practice Karate, judo and wing chun. these two got beaten up by me, for me I got demoted - I don't fuck care because I am only a NS boy, my ROD imminent. I am Small built, 5' 4" but my policy always an eyes for an eyes, endurance has limit no point of giving so much of sweet talk.

cos' i ching cai person, but occifer play rank, what can u do?:(

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are some SAF chief clerks or PAs: sour puss lau aunties who think they are a big fuck.

Their ego rises to the stratosphere if they're working for a prominent appointment holder. For example, the Chief of Army or the Director of Joint Ops. Very chow guan and love to por their boss's lumpar.