• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

43 year old 壮男 retired LTC suddenly collapsed and die at work. P/M?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, so this vaxtard has a Malay wife eh? :sneaky:

Does she still believe the 'safe and effective' fairy tale now? :roflmao:

Please get another booster, it'll boost your chances of reuniting with your dear Robin soon. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She will soon be sucking and getting piak by another deek soon..... if chio, can eat don't waste...

I really wonder how many jabs the family has received? I would estimate probably 4 and above even up to 6 or more (not surprise)... judging from her posts....

‘War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength'

She can easily find another vaxtard dick to bring comfort to her widow cunt, 95% of Sinkies are vaxtards after all.

Have fun exchanging body fluids and spike proteins. Please enjoy yourselves, for your time is very short. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Married in 2019... so the marriage lasted just a little over five years. :wink:

Not too bad, lasted longer than many marriages before they ended in divorce these days. :cool:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can easily find another vaxtard dick to bring comfort to her widow cunt, 95% of Sinkies are vaxtards after all.

Have fun exchanging body fluids and spike proteins. Please enjoy yourselves, for your time is very short. :cool:
Contagious is a lie. Same goes to the imaginary spike proteins. Whoever spreading this misinformation also sharing the ideology that virus existed

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no constitution laws to jab. It is a compliance of individual to jab. For many organisations, they are allowed not to jab if they move to jobs with lower risks exposure.
My style is I show my middle finger to PAP, I will not jab so what the fuck can they do to me. I follow this rule, do everything opposite of what PAP tells u to do, you will be safe and live well.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
My style is I show my middle finger to PAP, I will not jab so what the fuck can they do to me. I follow this rule, do everything opposite of what PAP tells u to do, you will be safe and live well.
The issue is people have been outsourcing too much (like housing, food, education, finance and many more to the authorities) resulting themselves limited with no choice. Should they have not been outsourced their sovereignty, they can just show middle finger to the authorities

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
vax.JPG

So Yes and You are fucking DEAD

vax1.JPG

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue is people have been outsourcing too much (like housing, food, education, finance and many more to the authorities) resulting themselves limited with no choice. Should they have not been outsourced their sovereignty, they can just show middle finger to the authorities
Exactly. If you live off-grid, you will be safe from the matrix, or the PAP matrix.

I never get into the PAP system aka Sg system they created too much at all. i earn my own living and live in my own way. I trust real channeling to educate myself and use intuition and discernment to tell the fake from the truth and truth from the fake. This is how i trained myself to evolve and grow. At the moment, the light forces recommend Silent meditation that will help you to ascend easier, i am learning that now.