• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there any public place in sg on xmas eve that isn't crowded?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the irony of it all.

These foreign workers appreciate the hustle and bustle of Singapore streets and the people and will be to enjoy the festivity. But some Sporeans don't know how to appreciate the crowd and KPKB here and there and everywhere.

These people better go to Thailand, Bangladesh and India and be farmers.

Actually if you read properly he's referring to the fact that these FTs are crowding up tuas. They do that cos they want some peace and quiet on the island.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can also go to have a beer and some CzeChar at coffeeshops in Bedok Reservoir and Bedok North. Tampines St 81 too. 24hrs. Not crowded at all. Infact I just had lunch at Bedok North today.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, was @ Ikea this afternoon to buy something & the bloody queue @ the cafe stretched all the way into the kids/toys dept ...

walked along the queue juz to see what type of bloody idiots ... mostly asian-type foreigners eg pinoy ... also some of those half-educated towkay types who think 'christmas = must have western food = go ikea cafe' ...

then i ran off like the plague ... hop over to alexander village - hah, deserted, had a great lunch there bcos typical idiots associate hawker food = not christmassy ...

dinner time - think to myself - where will sinkees NOT go ? where will xmas revellers (local + foreign) not go ? went to heartlands coffeeshop - now, this coffeeshop usually crowded with families having zhechar ... knn, true enuff tonite - it was deserted ha ha ha ... had a nice dinner there ...

no doubt its bloody loong's fault to bring in the crowd to enrich himself, but the trick to surviving in s'pore is - how to avoid these unwashed masses ... :rolleyes:

when chinese NY comes around, im definitely going to orchard rd, and when hari raya - i make a beeline for chinatown ... confirmed have the whole place to myself ... :wink:

bopian - PAP made a mess of this country, I have to do my best to accomodate by twisting into a pretzel and doing unusual things that typical residents (i won't say singaporean cos singaporeans are already a minority) won't do ...

GE coming - pls do the right thing ... :o MERRY XMAS ... :cool:

P/S - i know PAP running dogs will say - 'cities shd be crowded what' ... yeah, theres a clear distinction betw a bustling metropolis & a overcrowded-until-basic services affected like s'pore today ... :mad:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, was @ Ikea this afternoon to buy something & the bloody queue @ the cafe stretched all the way into the kids/toys dept ...

walked along the queue juz to see what type of bloody idiots ... mostly asian-type foreigners eg pinoy ... also some of those half-educated towkay types who think 'christmas = must have western food = go ikea cafe' ...

then i ran off like the plague ... hop over to alexander village - hah, deserted, had a great lunch there bcos typical idiots associate hawker food = not christmassy ...

dinner time - think to myself - where will sinkees NOT go ? where will xmas revellers (local + foreign) not go ? went to heartlands coffeeshop - now, this coffeeshop usually crowded with families having zhechar ... knn, true enuff tonite - it was deserted ha ha ha ... had a nice dinner there ...

no doubt its bloody loong's fault to bring in the crowd to enrich himself, but the trick to surviving in s'pore is - how to avoid these unwashed masses ... :rolleyes:

when chinese NY comes around, im definitely going to orchard rd, and when hari raya - i make a beeline for chinatown ... confirmed have the whole place to myself ... :wink:

bopian - PAP made a mess of this country, I have to do my best to accomodate by twisting into a pretzel and doing unusual things that typical residents (i won't say singaporean cos singaporeans are already a minority) won't do ...

GE coming - pls do the right thing ... :o MERRY XMAS ... :cool:

P/S - i know PAP running dogs will say - 'cities shd be crowded what' ... yeah, theres a clear distinction betw a bustling metropolis & a overcrowded-until-basic services affected like s'pore today ... :mad:

Well done! Give yourself a pat on your shoulder. Yeah. Its basic survival to know how to avoid the crowd here in Singapore. And you are doing fine. I had a great day with my family at the Chinese garden. It was fun feeding the tortoise and playing at the playground outside the Chinese Garden too. We had dinner at the coffeeshop. The usual crowd wasn't there. We enjoyed ourselves today.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love your awareness and new found consciousness .
Soon it be the only way to avoid the maddening crowd .
They the regime made our lives punishing .
We just have to counter .
You can hire market research .
They will prob sell you the same story .
But from now Singaporeans are
mighty pissed with everything .

No pay increase, no spending .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deen:
December 25, 2010 at 8:06 pm Deen(Quote)

“My Singapore an eye sore” by Deen
——————————————————————————————————————————————
Once I was proud to say “I am from Singapore”,
I wanted my country to get the highest score,
Use to say we are better compared to Johore,
Then foreigners came into Singapore more and more,
And they took up not only the jobs that are simple chore,
But also occupied all the main positions that are the core,
Our homeland became a heaven for every PRC whore,
Now outsiders are even managing my neighbourhood store,
The country is so crowded with foreigners up to the shore,
Even National day celebrations are no more fun and galore,
These aliens have transformed Singapore to an eye sore,
Our life have become very meaningless, empty and bore,
Frustrated my S’pore birth cert to pieces I have finally tore.

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too long ago this island is not that crowded you still can bring your family have a enjoyable outing be it shopping center or orchard road, etc. But now this whole place is in a mess. You have to queue for everything! Queue on the road. Queue for carpark. Queue for lift. Queue for seat. Queue to pay. It is q q q q q q q........

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not too long ago this island is not that crowded you still can bring your family have a enjoyable outing be it shopping center or orchard road, etc. But now this whole place is in a mess. You have to queue for everything! Queue on the road. Queue for carpark. Queue for lift. Queue for seat. Queue to pay. It is q q q q q q q........
itz not jus q q q q q, you will see squeeze, push, run chase mrt/bus, step on each other, snatch seats....
like a bunch of refugee, many barbaric behaviour.
since when our island become refugee camp?:eek:

christmas is a day for ang mo and christian. yet u see ah tiongs/ah neh wearing christmas hat,
wandering around on the street.:eek:

oh maybe tis is wat we call enjoy the joy of christmas?:eek: