• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is The PAP Not Embarrassed?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah now you starting to change tune to be more sensible.

You used to say ALL sinkie men who served NS ball less even your own son and husband/s.
SG NS guys are ball less is wrong?
Like Khaw, I think Janil will retire as a DPM
KBW hoped to be DPM but didnt make it. He was quite despised by true blue singaporeans. Perhaps Janil hopes to be PM, Singapore

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
KBW hoped to be DPM but didnt make it. He was quite despised by true blue singaporeans. Perhaps Janil hopes to be PM, Singapore

oh my bad. I tot Khaw retired as DPM.
But hard to believe that he still went on to be PAP Chairman.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh my bad. I tot Khaw retired as DPM.
But hard to believe that he still went on to be PAP Chairman.
hahaha...the way things are happening in SG and PAP, I wont be surprised anything can happen. If Halimah can be President, why cant Janil or a new citizen from India be Sec Gen PAP or PM Singapore?

The power to stop this nonsense is in the hands of Singapore voters, not pap.

So far, 61% of Singapore voters are failing its duty:
"to build a democratic society based on justice and equality"

The 61% threw away democracy, justice and equality and voted for abuses, tyranny, autocracy and injustice

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY was unaware or pretended not to know? The PAP ExCo knows a lot of wrong doings now. But prefer to keep quiet as long as social media dont blow it up. See post#29

Aiyoh! LKY knows everything. I am sure his secret police and other undercover spies reported to him even on the minutest detail 24/7 whether it's corruption or sex scandals.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh! LKY knows everything. I am sure his secret police and other undercover spies reported to him even on the minutest detail 24/7 whether it's corruption or sex scandals.
Did the pap powers pretend not to know any wrong doing but claim to be clean, not corrupt, serving singapore and caring for Singaporeans? who in kep corp bribed their brazilian counter parts using shareholders money? singaporeans dont know. Maybe the pap and TH dont know too?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did the pap powers pretend not to know any wrong doing but claim to be clean, not corrupt, serving singapore and caring for Singaporeans? who in kep corp bribed their brazilian counter parts using shareholders money? singaporeans dont know. Maybe the pap and TH dont know too?

I believe those scandals that can be covered up or whitewashed away, they will do so without a doubt.