• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is the current cabinet fit to lead singapore? They are way too old and are dying.

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ronald Reagan was 69 when it took office and he was one of the most charismatic and decisive presidents the US has had in the last 50 years.

that's just your personal opinion. you do not know reagan in person and what you see is just an act on tv.

william pitt the younger was prime minister of the uk at 24 and was one of the best prime ministers in the uk's history.

that is just my opinion again.

these are outliers and exceptions to the rule, not the rule.

the fact is, most old people are old, weak and dying soon. you don't want them driving your bus, much less your country.

of those who are 55 and older on 2000, only 27% of males have been to secondary school (many of whom did not graduate)...for females it is 15%. these are generations that do not know their chlorophyll from their rectums. :p

http://www.singstat.gov.sg/pubn/papers/people/cp-education.pdf

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Any idiot can use force.

That's not true. The weak can't use force. Only the strong can use force.

I love the use of force. It's how issues are supposed to be settled when it comes to the crunch.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just because they are voted in doesn't mean they are fit to lead.

hitler was voted into parliament as well. so is the current leader of north korea and malaysia.

and in sg's case, there is a lot of hindrance to the formation of political parties and people generally live in fear. it is not a functioning democracy in the first place.

Sorry, your statement underlined above is wrong and make no sense in our modern SINGAPORE.

There is No Hindrance to the formation of new parties as you can see lately. Our opposition parties are entrenching themselves deeper.
They are gaining ground.
The Whole World is looking at at SINGAPORE and its transformation.

As regards people living in fear, that is the past when our parents were illiterate and "subservient to the lettered ones". Sorry that is not the case today. Our people are much more educated then those lettered ones from the opast and certainly knows how to make their demands .
You are living in the PAST........................

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK!

You , and other balless Singkies like you, put them all there.

They then decide to pay themselves millions upon millions.

Time after time , again and again.

You and other balless Singkies continued to put them there.

And you dare to ask about why they deserve to be paid millions!

IT IS YOU THE BALLESS SINGKIES, THAT ALLOWED THEM TO BE PAID MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS

Sorry hor, I voted opposition in the last election. I am not balless.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not true. The weak can't use force. Only the strong can use force.

I love the use of force. It's how issues are supposed to be settled when it comes to the crunch.

There a few problems with the Reagan era. There were many scandals during his tenure. Many in the gov't acted like the the PAP:rolleyes: Trying to make money from their positions.

For those who were not into American politics, they can read the following: http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...stration-are-so-easily-ignor/question-598983/

Last edited:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

Look at my force!

Khaw-Boon-Wan-exposes-nipples.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry hor, I voted opposition in the last election. I am not balless.

Who fuck care about your voting for oppo.

Like you think your fucking vote that great.
When the majority of balless singkies voted and voted for them.

Have you done more than just fucking vote?

Have you contributed time and money to help oppo more?

Or you just sit back.

You and those like you got what you all fucking deserved.

No more, no less.