• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Tan Cheng Bock Really Suitable to be President?

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder is he really sincere in helping the people?

He joined PAP and what are the contribution he had made? He retired happily as an MP and took his pension (I'm sure 5 term got pension right?). Now he wants to be President? why? Money not enough?

Tan Kin Lian was there when people were cheating of their money by banks. He helped to fight for their hard earned money.

Tan Jee Seng, tried to get into politics by join SDP. Although he failed, we are sure that he will definitely keep an eye on our reserve. He at least felt that 500k is a decent amount for a year of work.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Tan Jee Seng, tried to get into politics by join SDP. Although he failed, we are sure that he will definitely keep an eye on our reserve. He at least felt that 500k is a decent amount for a year of work.

Who is Tan Jee Seng? Is he the fellow who had also gatecrashed into SPP party according to Melvin from the Worker's Party?It seems that he has also gatecrashed into the presidential election.

Tan Cheng Bock looks tired and burnt out after the hustling. Poor man, he needs to see a doctor.
Tan Jee Say has that smart Aleck looks that says "Ah, I can't wait to get my hand on those huge reserve."
Tan Kin Lian looks like the kind uncle next door - always smiling and friendly.
Tony Tan - looks "solid as a rock". I hope he can be "big, strong and friendly".

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
tcHqs.jpg

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha...Tua Neh Pau! Sleepy har?

Tan Jee Say lah...Who is Seng? No Bayi Seng running this time round leh.

But I agree, TCB seems tired. How to fight as it is going to get tougher if he becomes President. No point having one that is always on MC.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder is he really sincere in helping the people?

He joined PAP and what are the contribution he had made? He retired happily as an MP and took his pension (I'm sure 5 term got pension right?). Now he wants to be President? why? Money not enough?

Tan Kin Lian was there when people were cheating of their money by banks. He helped to fight for their hard earned money.

Tan Jee Seng, tried to get into politics by join SDP. Although he failed, we are sure that he will definitely keep an eye on our reserve. He at least felt that 500k is a decent amount for a year of work.

If Prataman aka Tua Buay Chao Chee Bye can be a President, i don't see anyone having problem with that.:rolleyes:

Last edited: