• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is She Hot? What You Think?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro..even korean artist got price tag ...dont believe go to thisav.com :wink: some artist lagi smart want to marry you for lifetime payment :wink:

Bro...even LKY says our ministers all have price tag. So many actresses and models stayed in the Sultan of Brunei's palaces, a rumour most likely to be true. Almost anything money can buy, even feelings.:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro...even LKY says our ministers all have price tag. So many actresses and models stayed in the Sultan of Brunei's palaces, a rumour most likely to be true. Almost anything money can buy, even feelings.:wink:

those who said money cannot buy everything obviously dont know where to shop :wink:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that kind of look, you can see a lot in Seoul. I think that is just average in korea. The only hot korea pop gal is IU singer, she is super hot.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that kind of look, you can see a lot in Seoul. I think that is just average in korea. The only hot korea pop gal is IU singer, she is super hot.

If lucky you can spot almost similar ones in the nightclubs and Geylang lorongs. And they come so much cheaper.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
whahahaha..you funny sia ...i heard now they are using soft silicone not like last time " one press " feel hard and you know its fake ..

That's very true. I fondled several. As good as original parts.

I like implants simply because it makes boob look perfect and that's what I like. I think all women should go for implants. As for touch, I think for me looks is more important but you guys are right now a days it feels the same. And the implants going through the armpits leave hardly any trace. But the patient (I cannot say ladies only some are not) are advised to do daily exercises by massage of the breast and this could be tiring at times. I've got a friend, lady of course, who even until now often ask me to help her massage her two voluptuous titties. I obviously oblige each time.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm sitting outside "brotzeit" a German beer restaurant at corner of Bras Basah Road / North Bridge Road intersection. Watching people crossing the junction from Chimes, Calton Hotel, Raffles Hotel. Noticed many young local women have tiny assets.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I'm sitting outside "brotzeit" a German beer restaurant at corner of Bras Basah Road / North Bridge Road intersection. Watching people crossing the junction from Chimes, Calton Hotel, Raffles Hotel. Noticed many young local women have tiny assets.

From your vantage point, u should be looking out for the young busty western tourists.
Why on earth are u looking at the locals? :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
From your vantage point, u should be looking out for the young busty western tourists.
Why on earth are u looking at the locals? :biggrin:

I'm with madam la buddy. Whoever I'm looking also no use la bro. It's fucking pouring now. Having my 3rd glass now quite pissed.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joetys said:
I'm with madam la buddy. Whoever I'm looking also no use la bro. It's fucking pouring now. Having my 3rd glass now quite pissed.

Ok. Enjoy family life. Happy CNY.