• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is She Hot? What You Think?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
She is damn hot. Not too skinny. Sexy legs. Face I like, a little CFM. Great move.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha bro. I think she is a well-known Korean Pop personality.

bro..even korean artist got price tag ...dont believe go to thisav.com :wink: some artist lagi smart want to marry you for lifetime payment :wink:

Last edited:

VeryWise

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is very hot and sexy! To think she is only 19!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Hyun-a

Birth name 김현아
Also known as HyunA
Born June 6, 1992 (1992-06-06) (age 19)
Seoul, South Korea
Origin South Korea
Genres Pop, dance
Occupations Singer, dancer, rapper
Instruments Vocals, rapper
Years active 2007 (2007)–present
Labels Cube Entertainment (2008–present)
JYP Entertainment (2007)
Associated acts Wonder Girls (2007)
4Minute (2009–present)
Trouble Maker (2011 (2011)–present)

lens19010958_1324773216kim-hyuna.png
tumblr_lpkafgNrXz1qb0b9ro1_400_large.jpg
4e316963_46029cac_20110728205717874.jpg

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eyelid , nose , cheek , lips , neh neh , tummy , ass knee and calf confirmed went under the surgeon's knife :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've always said I love women with silicone breast implants. I think it looks hot, very steam. Just my personal preference la.

Engaged a few legal Thai WLs in Geylang fish tank , never liked these fake boobies. Too hard to fondle :p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've always said I love women with silicone breast implants. I think it looks hot, very steam. Just my personal preference la.

whahahaha..you funny sia ...i heard now they are using soft silicone not like last time " one press " feel hard and you know its fake ..

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Implants are fine... i only worry for the longer term impact on these girls.
Nowadays it can feel quite real... but of course still will know its fake lah

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Implants are fine... i only worry for the longer term impact on these girls.
Nowadays it can feel quite real... but of course still will know its fake lah

trust me bro ...im a neh neh expert but i also cant tell ..

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eyelid , nose , cheek , lips , neh neh , tummy , ass knee and calf confirmed went under the surgeon's knife :p

Anyway as a sight for sore eyes and an appreciation of a woman's beauty, I will just let my eyes feast on her.:smile: Never mind what she did or did not do.:biggrin: