• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is she chio?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
20181018_213904.jpg

What do you think? :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you think? :biggrin:
oh dear, is she who I strongly suspect she is? :tongue:
I've also saved her photo into my computer just in case you change your mind and delete it! :tongue:

Anyway, yes, her face (especially her eyes) is certainly pretty enough!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

But more importantly, do you know her in real life and is she married? :wink:

emoticonblog-jpg.41809

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
oh dear, is she who I strongly suspect she is? :tongue:
I've also saved her photo into my computer just in case you change your mind and delete it!:tongue:

Anyway, yes, her face (especially her eyes) is certainly pretty enough!
redface-gif.40438

But more importantly, do you know her in real life and is she married?:wink:

emoticonblog-jpg.41809
Hahaha...The pic is from the net lah. No need to save ... She is Shanghainese. Her name Tiffany. Hehehe :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Introduced to her before and that's just all I know about her... she isn't married and she has a handsome boyfriend... Lol :biggrin:
Real shanghaiese I reckon. Didn't ask further about family background. Haha..:biggrin:
okay, since it seems that you actually know her in real life, and since I care about you, and IF you also truly care about her, then I shall care about her health too; so from now on, or at least starting as soon as possible, if she still feels that she "must" continue applying make-up to her face, please urge her to search for and buy cosmetics (including even the shampoo and soap she uses for bathing and washing hands) that contain zero (or at least near-zero) chemicals, unless she's wise enough to already be using such safe cosmetics:
youtube.com/watch?v=jYRz9f5VeJ4

Chemicals of Concern
safecosmetics.org/get-the-facts/chem-of-concern

Big 7 Companies
safecosmetics.org/get-the-facts/big-7

Myths on cosmetics safety
ewg.org/skindeep/myths-on-cosmetics-safety

The Dangers of FD&C Color Pigments
naturaveda.com/pages/the-dangers-of-fd-c-color-pigments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Food,_Drug,_and_Cosmetic_Act

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
okay, since it seems that you actually know her in real life, and since I care about you, and IF you also truly care about her, then I shall care about her health too; so from now on, or at least starting as soon as possible, if she still feels that she "must" continue applying make-up to her face, please urge her to search for and buy cosmetics (including even the shampoo and soap she uses for bathing and washing hands) that contain zero (or at least near-zero) chemicals, unless she's wise enough to already be using such safe cosmetics:
youtube.com/watch?v=jYRz9f5VeJ4

Chemicals of Concern
safecosmetics.org/get-the-facts/chem-of-concern

Big 7 Companies
safecosmetics.org/get-the-facts/big-7

Myths on cosmetics safety
ewg.org/skindeep/myths-on-cosmetics-safety

The Dangers of FD&C Color Pigments
naturaveda.com/pages/the-dangers-of-fd-c-color-pigments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Food,_Drug,_and_Cosmetic_Act
Kumsiahamida :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2804445
Need to maintain a good body for my atb...Lol :biggrin:
Is she maintaining a "good body" for you too?
:unsure:
:tongue:
If yes, may I ask what are her:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bust/waist/hip_measurements
and also her height?
:tongue:
She is tall around 170. More than slim ... Not fat. Haha haha :biggrin:
Yes, 170cm is certainly tall (not just "above average", but also not very tall) for any East Asian woman; but in Northern Europe, it would be average or slightly above average:
averageheight.co/average-female-height-by-country
and she's nearly as tall as the lovely:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...The pic is from the net lah. No need to save ...
Yes, it is indeed "from the net":
google.com/search?q=https://www.sammyboy.com/attachments/20181018_213904-jpg.48330&tbm=isch

She is Shanghainese. Her name Tiffany. Hehehe :biggrin:
she isn't married and she has a handsome boyfriend... Lol :biggrin:
And looks like that "handsome boyfriend" was:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luo_Jin#Personal_life
who is now her husband:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiffany_Tang#Personal_life
chinadaily.com.cn/a/201810/29/WS5bd672dea310eff3032851f9.html
herworld.com/weddings/real-weddings/chinese-actors-celebrities-tiffany-tang-luo-jin-wedding-vienna-austria
after they married only a week after you started this thread a few months ago! :eek: :tongue:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-09 Tiffany Tang - Google Search.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-09 Tiffany Tang - Google Search.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,399
  • Screenshot_2019-02-09 https www sammyboy com attachments 20181018_213904-jpg 48330 - Google Se...png
    Screenshot_2019-02-09 https www sammyboy com attachments 20181018_213904-jpg 48330 - Google Se...png
    319.1 KB · Views: 2,323
  • Screenshot_2019-02-09 Chinese stars Tang Yan and Luo Jin announce their marriage - Chinadaily ...jpg
    Screenshot_2019-02-09 Chinese stars Tang Yan and Luo Jin announce their marriage - Chinadaily ...jpg
    786.5 KB · Views: 328
  • Screenshot_2019-02-09 SEE PICTURES Chinese actors Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin's magical wedding i...jpg
    Screenshot_2019-02-09 SEE PICTURES Chinese actors Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin's magical wedding i...jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 346

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak...I deleted details and yet Lena screenshot by you...nabei :mad::mad::roflmao:
I did not screenshot it; I had already quoted your post, copied it and pasted it into my reply in this "Trivia" thread before you edited it nearly an hour later; but I was busy with other things, so I did not post my reply until about 8am.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I did not screenshot it; I had already quoted your post, copied it and pasted it into my reply in this "Trivia" thread before you edited it nearly an hour later; but I was busy with other things, so I did not post my reply until about 8am.
Hahaha...Lol :biggrin: