• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is sex just about cumming and nothing else for women?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
she came, paid me and left.
images

i looked at the 10 pieces of $100 and wonder...
no feelings no attachment after cumming? why? she's afraid of commitment? or even casual friendship? why? yes, i am a service provider, so i should behave like one and not complain. the client is always right...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

no feelings no attachment after cumming? why? she's afraid of commitment? or even casual friendship? why? yes, i am a service provider, so i should behave like one and not complain. the client is always right...
欢场无真情,dun get yourself too absorbed, be it u are the client or service provider

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

You are paid to make her cum. That's all. That's it.

If you are rich enough shall pay others to make you cum. Dump all the cum into her face and mouth. Pull out the stash of cash and stick it all over the face if you like it.

Don't be a loser.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
images

Nice to see you back again.:thumbsup:

Also, if your business is too good and you can't cope, you can send some of them my way. Thanks in advance.:biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Cash is King.:biggrin: