• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is old fart dead?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just wondering is old fart dead, because have not seen or heard of this old man on main stream media for months already.

A famous Hong Kong fortune teller predicted that old fart will not reach his 90th birthday which is this year.

I certainly hope this is not true as I love old fart too much and wish him a very long life.

Well ..... at least live long enough to see the downfall of pap in GE2016 :biggrin:

hope the Hong Kong guy is accurate.................best if Old Fark dies on CNY's Eve...................double happiness for all S'poreans...............can set off firecrackers some more.............

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hope the Hong Kong guy is accurate.................best if Old Fark dies on CNY's Eve...................double happiness for all S'poreans...............can set off firecrackers some more.............

To rub it in, give ang pows with his face and '1923-2013' printed on them.

If you're visiting relatives, some of them will no doubt be pro-PAP/pro-LKY. Imagine their shock. :biggrin:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who has the balls to carry out his her duty to get him to scan his IC?? he is the "BIG BOSS". :p

yeah like who dared to ask Baey for payment of the unscheduled SIA jet which he commandeered so that the Old Man's wife can fly back from London after she had that stroke?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wondering is old fart dead, because have not seen or heard of this old man on main stream media for months already.

A famous Hong Kong fortune teller predicted that old fart will not reach his 90th birthday which is this year.

I certainly hope this is not true as I love old fart too much and wish him a very long life.

Well ..... at least live long enough to see the downfall of pap in GE2016 :biggrin:

Before the next erection he will SAY bye bye to all of us!! sayonara! chai chen!! selamat tingal!!
inga poda (iNDIAN)

Last edited: