• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is old fart dead?

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wondering is old fart dead, because have not seen or heard of this old man on main stream media for months already.

A famous Hong Kong fortune teller predicted that old fart will not reach his 90th birthday which is this year.

I certainly hope this is not true as I love old fart too much and wish him a very long life.

Well ..... at least live long enough to see the downfall of pap in GE2016 :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's not start another LKY is dead rumour.

It might encourage people to prematurely pop the cork of those bottles in celebration.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's not start another LKY is dead rumour.

It might encourage people to prematurely pop the cork of those bottles in celebration.

tuayapeh says the old fucker has not checked in to his "special chamber" yet, his wife said she hasnt seen him since he pulled the plug on her....

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes,very irritating.I have to bring out my bottle of champagne and then false alarm,put back to be chilled again.

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, you guys so bad lor, want to pop champagne when old fart is gone.

I'm different from you guys, i wish old fart a very long life :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tuayapeh says the old fucker has not checked in to his "special chamber" yet, his wife said she hasnt seen him since he pulled the plug on her....

Some people expected him to be so heart broken over the loss that he would soon be joining her

I think it's more like a dog without a leash:o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, you guys so bad lor, want to pop champagne when old fart is gone.

I'm different from you guys, i wish old fart a very long life :biggrin:

Yeah... maybe he live for a long, long time and his sons, grandsons and great-grandsons die before him.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
every time this kind of thread appear. old fart will rise up from the dead and appear in mainstream media again.

why you people always missed him so much? isn't old fart such a paternal figure? everyone still looks up to him?

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wondering is old fart dead, because have not seen or heard of this old man on main stream media for months already.

A famous Hong Kong fortune teller predicted that old fart will not reach his 90th birthday which is this year.

I certainly hope this is not true as I love old fart too much and wish him a very long life.

Well ..... at least live long enough to see the downfall of pap in GE2016 :biggrin:

I too hope that he will live longer. Long enough to witness the decline and final collapse of his empire.