• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is my Avatar acceptable?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Under attack again immediately. Need a big pt buffer to ward off.

If you want a buffer, please purchase 1000 points here. You can repeat the process as many times as you want. 1000 points will be added with each transaction.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you want a buffer, please purchase 1000 points here. You can repeat the process as many times as you want. 1000 points will be added with each transaction.

So enterprising.. Elites like me could have overtaken joetys easily but i chose quantity instead. *Hoah*

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boss Sam, I know about that, it's just I'm feeling forced by a street gang to pay protection money when all I'm doing is an honest business here, that's why I feel victimized.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Boss Sam, I know about that, it's just I'm feeling forced by a street gang to pay protection money when all I'm doing is an honest business here, that's why I feel victimized.

Life is tough. You need all the help you can get even if it does cost an arm and a leg.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is tough. You need all the help you can get even if it does cost an arm and a leg.

Boss, times are really getting tougher nowadays, when every dollar means more in the past and less now with the high inflation and frankly, most of the subsidies are given to cronies and not those who really need it and we bicker over apparent racism to feed the politics and the media.

I was told TNP, Wanbao and ST made more these few days just by this episode.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I was told TNP, Wanbao and ST made more these few days just by this episode.
Yeah the traffic to this site went up too and so did the number of donations. :biggrin: All publicity is good publicity.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. what has happened?
2. you kena gangraped or what?:cool:

Some barbaric sub-human gang here ravaged me until my clothes were ripped apart and in shreds and these sub-humans use their salivating disgusting tongues on my body until white knight Sam came to my rescue.

LOL! My points fell to submarine level, that's why brudder.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brudders, there's a rep war going on here and my pts go yo-yo, like a roller coaster. Up and down, down and up.

Youtalkcock, chowka, nonsense and gang, STOP YOUR NONSENSE.

Can a fellow brudder have some peaceful stay here please?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

It's up to you to organise your own gang to establish a defensive ring and then launch a counter attack with all guns blazing.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brudders, there's a rep war going on here and my pts go yo-yo, like a roller coaster. Up and down, down and up.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. are you some kopiuncle wannabe or what?
3. whether you have kosong point, 1-point or a thousand points.
4. it does not matter much!
5. this is sbf where everyone is everybody.
6. just don't take things literally.
7. need to learn to enjoy the foolery too!
8. get it.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But you were asking for it on another thread. The reputation spread cycle is a good thing. My cronies will take care of u from time to time and u are not immune to infractions. *Hoah*

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. are you some kopiuncle wannabe or what?
3. whether you have kosong point, 1-point or a thousand points.
4. it does not matter much!
5. this is sbf where everyone is everybody.
6. just don't take things literally.
7. need to learn to enjoy the foolery too!
8. get it.

It does matter if one is deliberately targeted for perverted reasons and wake up in a submarine.
If I exchange position with you, you will not be singing the same tune, right brudder?

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you were asking for it on another thread. The reputation spread cycle is a good thing. My cronies will take care of u from time to time and u are not immune to infractions. *Hoah*

Don't be so rude. We're civilized people here. :biggrin:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's up to you to organise your own gang to establish a defensive ring and then launch a counter attack with all guns blazing.

Roger that Boss Sam. I'm yet to hone my defensive and attacking skills to perfection.....over time I'll get there. :biggrin: