• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is life in Singapore good for most Singaporeans?

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much appreciated your post. Your views are honest and candid and you seem to have been jaded from going through life's experiences - something very refreshing to read from the majority of low level forumers here. :thumbsup:
You know what's jaded. Getting rejected by an admin girl in my workplace even though she gave me her number. I thought otherwise until she rejected me on the text for asking her out to eat. So I think she is being polite. And she is not even pretty. Damn.

No more 6 and below girl for me. Only chio. At least rejected my chiobu is better than rejected by someone sub par.

Im not even close to 5/10 because of my age and monetary acquisition skill but I am 6 ft and can support myself. Don't have white hair only wrinkles.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what's jaded. Getting rejected by an admin girl in my workplace even though she gave me her number. I thought otherwise until she rejected me on the text for asking her out to eat. So I think she is being polite. And she is not even pretty. Damn.

No more 6 and below girl for me. Only chio. At least rejected my chiobu is better than rejected by someone sub par.

Im not even close to 5/10 because of my age and monetary acquisition skill but I am 6 ft and can support myself. Don't have white hair only wrinkles.
There will be more girls down the line. Don't worry. :biggrin:

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
life is good in bedok bay. pap is da best!

Bhai,

My dogs are the best times of my life.
Priceless.

Dogs CFM.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

I also had similar experience before.

Girl ask for my number. Chase me. Keep asking me whether she my girlfriend. I dont like herm not my type. Ask me go her house. Meet parents even.

Still ask.

My friends said aiyah you looking for companion just say ok lah.

So i finally asked her be my gf. And she rejected?

Damn dumb. My good friend said thats why....if want to eat then eat. This one is you dowan eat but still eat then kena diarrhea 9696.

From then on I only chase. Those I not interested dont waste my time. If rejected move on to next target asap. Dont waste time either chasing.

Which is why I dont agree when people say "can eat dont waste" wait you kean diarthea 3 days 3 nights

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also had similar experience before.

Girl ask for my number. Chase me. Keep asking me whether she my girlfriend. I dont like herm not my type. Ask me go her house. Meet parents even.

Still ask.

My friends said aiyah you looking for companion just say ok lah.

So i finally asked her be my gf. And she rejected?

Damn dumb. My good friend said thats why....if want to eat then eat. This one is you dowan eat but still eat then kena diarrhea 9696.

From then on I only chase. Those I not interested dont waste my time. If rejected move on to next target asap. Dont waste time either chasing.

Which is why I dont agree when people say "can eat dont waste" wait you kean diarthea 3 days 3 nights

So is true that men don't get to choose who comes to them while women get a choice to whom they want to come to them...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
So is true that men don't get to choose who comes to them while women get a choice to whom they want to come to them...
Men get to choose who they find attractive.

Actually both do. But women prefer to be passive. Men more expected to make first move.

So use that norm to your advantage. You cant play chess always hoping the first piece you can move is the Queen.