• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Leongsam a DICTATOR?

jw5

Loyal
There is only one kind of dictator: http://youtu.be/f37K0hIv3zk

Serfs....

You chucked this in the trivia folder and scroobal The Moderator brought it back into the courtyard cafe folder.

You know why? Simply because he had posted in this thread and he was so proud of his posts, that egoistic twit.
Not because in his best judgement, he thought that it should not in in trivia.

This is the type of character you are defending.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
You chucked this in the trivia folder and scroobal The Moderator brought it back into the courtyard cafe folder.

You know why? Simply because he had posted in this thread and he was so proud of his posts, that egoistic twit.

Huh, i'm not defending anybody. I simply don't like your vulgarities.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I'm the one who moved it back.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
But this thread was not moved back within the last 24 hours.

Sorry my mistake. I didn't check the logs before I answered.

A couple of hours ago, I saw a bunch of threads that were in the trivia folder that I thought should not be there so I moved them back. I thought this was one of them.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
BTW can all you guys consolidate your firepower against the ruling party instead of constantly bickering and squabbling like kindergarten kids.

The PAP IB must be laughing their guts out watching the enemy go at each others throats. No wonder they hardly ever feel that they need to fire a shot in this forum. It looks like it's self destructing without them having to lift a finger.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry my mistake. I didn't check the logs before I answered.

A couple of hours ago, I saw a bunch of threads that were in the trivia folder that I thought should not be there so I moved them back. I thought this was one of them.

Thanks for moving those threads back. Peppertail should learn fast or else you'll be spending the whole day undoing his "work". Not very productive use of your time, don't you think?