• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Leongsam a DICTATOR?

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All dictators tend to become indignant. They think all questions are impertinent. A dictator's default position is : HOW DARE YOU!!!

Examples of Leongsam's dictatorship misdeeds:
1. Allowing Inf to bully others.
2. Letting victims fight back by allowing them Infp membership
3. Allowing clones and armies to be formed.
4. Culling them all in a rapid attack
5. Arresting and detaining Kinana without trial
6. Appointing a low EQ mod

and lots more.....

Leongsam to AK and Debonerman - HOW DARE YOU fight on my turf?!?

All Of Leongsam's actions smack of dictatorial style....So is Leongsam really a Dictator in His Blood? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All dictators tend to become indignant. They think all questions are impertinent. A dictator's default position is : HOW DARE YOU!!!

Examples of Leongsam's dictatorship misdeeds:
1. Allowing Inf to bully others.
2. Letting victims fight back by allowing them Infp membership
3. Allowing clones and armies to be formed.
4. Culling them all in a rapid attack
5. Arresting and detaining Kinana without trial
6. Appointing a low EQ mod

and lots more.....

Leongsam to AK and Debonerman - HOW DARE YOU fight on my turf?!?

All Of Leongsam's actions smack of dictatorial style....So is Leongsam really a Dictator in His Blood? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I never say you bully hor....dun accuse me leh...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS

More than a decade ago, I saw this house with a welcome sign and the door wide open. I was curious and stepped in. Saw food and drinks and helped myself. Saw a couple of chaps in the house as well. They turned out to be visitors. Owners nowhere in sight. So we ended up chatting. Once in a while, my favourite drink would not be present and the rending dish missing. I asked Tony, one of the visitors who came along with his Thai girlfriend and who I got to like. He told me some people have no eating etiquette so the owner tulan and purposely removed some favourites.

Anyway still visiting the house on a daily basis after work and on my way home. Yesterday Alfred Baptist Sifu another regular told me the owner is an arsehole and a dictator and not happy that the visitors are not given the democratic right to vote for dishes. So I asked him " can I come to your house for dinner?" He looked shocked and walked away. Just then I saw Alfred, he was wearing a wig, dressed in female garb. Said that the owner banned him so now in disguise.

And I think we know where this is going.

jw5

Loyal

Dictator is ok, as long as you are not this kind of dictator:

"he knows all, he knows best, his family members are the best, what he says is always right, if you disagree with him you are wrong, whoever agrees with him is for him, whoever disagrees with him is against him, if you want him to like you you better agree with him and be like him, anyone who thinks or says different from him is against him.................."

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dictator is ok, as long as you are not this kind of dictator:

"he knows all, he knows best, his family members are the best, what he says is always right, if you disagree with him you are wrong, whoever agrees with him is for him, whoever disagrees with him is against him, if you want him to like you you better agree with him and be like him, anyone who thinks or says different from him is against him.................."
Yep...have to agree that Leongsam is not this kind of dictator...well said! :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oy! Mai sabo hor! The person I referring to is not here hor!
orrrr. me know liaoz but everyone also know liaoz.
that one u talking
izzit stay near orchard/river valley. road name think call os lee something something.

jw5

Loyal
orrrr. me know liaoz but everyone also know liaoz.
that one u talking
izzit stay near orchard/river valley. road name think call os lee something something.

Oy! Mai sabo hor! You know also don't say can or not!

jw5

Loyal
bro,
how sure are we that the old man ain't reading off this forum from his iPad? :eek::eek::eek:

I wish he does.
But the person I really wish would read the forum everyday goes by the nickname Z _ _ _ _.
Or would one of the PAWS at least pass on to him those posts relating to him? (about 50% of mine)

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Or would one of the PAWS at least pass on to him those posts relating to him? (about 50% of mine)

hehehe... when is his MPS? maybe can drop a few lines of your poems for the EC GRC residents to read :p:p:p