• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Kirsten Han a crybaby?

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
They give it Kirsten han because they know she is one of the biggest extremist and has a political and foreign agenda to help foreigners like you bring down Singapore,
Hey nangkhammei bro, you have misunderstood Kirsten and myself. We love Singapore more than any Singaporeans and we just wanted it to be a better place for all of us. We should stand together and oppose those authoritarian bullies sitting on high ivory towers.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Annunaki bro, do you think hair shampoo advertisements were inspired by Kirsten hair?

9E558C1D-AD8B-4E3D-A570-6A0D0A7AB0BF.jpeg
E3F5F9F2-32A5-4A16-9EB6-FEC996893086.gif

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey nangkhammei bro, you have misunderstood Kirsten and myself. We love Singapore more than any Singaporeans and we just wanted it to be a better place for all of us. We should stand together and oppose those authoritarian bullies sitting on high ivory towers.

I am supposed to believe you and Kirsten han love Singapore when she goes around the world shitting on the Singapore flag?