• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Kirsten Han a crybaby?

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey nangkhammei bro, your opinion should not be influenced by those who are against us. Kirsten and myself had decided to come back to Singapore to fight for the rights of Singaporeans as we felt that Singapore needed us more than the UK.

Please go back UK with Kirsten han. The LGBTs, drug addicts and murderers looking for both of you to come back UK to support them. Alternatively both of you can go America and help Amos Yee fight for paedophiles.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
That just shows she is not sincere and is a trouble maker like u
Hey bro Hypocrite-The, it is proven Kirsten is not a trouble maker but an award winning journalist. You have to face reality.
Screenshot_20190517_112316.jpg

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please go back UK with Kirsten han. The LGBTs, drug addicts and murderers looking for both of you to come back UK to support them. Alternatively both of you can go America and help Amos Yee fight for paedophiles.
Hey nangkhammei bro, you are right. We have fellow Singaporeans based in different countries fighting for democracy and freedom. Amos in USA, Cherian in Hong Kong, Roy in Taiwan and Alex Tan in Australia.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey nangkhammei bro, you are right. We have fellow Singaporeans based in different countries fighting for democracy and freedom. Amos in USA, Cherian in Hong Kong, Roy in Taiwan and Alex Tan in Australia.
Please.. do not associate yourselves with Amos unless you wish to undo what you are trying to do...

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Hypocrite-The, it is proven Kirsten is not a trouble maker but an award winning journalist. You have to face reality.
View attachment 58435

someone already mentioned that this is an ownself award ownself by Cherian George and other foreign agitator friends of your fat Kirsten and you still dare to bring this up. Angmo really don’t know how to paiseh?

Last edited:

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone already mentioned that this is an ownself award ownself by Cherian George and other foreign agitator friends of your fat Kirsten and you still dare to bring this up. Angmo really don’t know how to paiseh?
Hey nangkhammei bro, this is the typical example of hater acting to discredit Kirsten. She was conferred the highest honour and people are jealous. I can understand why and Kirsten and myself always forgive them as they do not understand the magnitude of the problems we have in Singapore. We must fight the fight and fight hard.

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey nangkhammei bro, this is the typical example of hater acting to discredit Kirsten. She was conferred the highest honour and people are jealous. I can understand why and Kirsten and myself always forgive them as they do not understand the magnitude of the problems we have in Singapore. We must fight the fight and fight hard.

Honest question here. Are you able to name a local or foreign award given to Kirsten han whereby the panel of judges or the organisation concerned does not have anyone known to be making use of Kirsten han to attack Singapore?