• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Josephine Teo a Highly Paid Comedian?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. I am not the right person to answer this question - I don't like golf and smoke ganja, how to join the PAP? However, if I were part of their gang, I wouldn't rock the boat either, just remain low profile and collect the paycheck every month. After bonuses, apply leave and go for vacation overseas. One thing though, I wouldn't open my mouth to brag about personal privileges to low cost perks, that's rubbing salt into the wounds of ordinary folk. I cannot do that.

Cheers!

Who in the right frame of mind will risk their golden rice bowl, million dollar pay and the perks - $8 heart bypass, $2.50 nasi padang + bandung & free toothpicks??

Will you?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha. I am not the right person to answer this question - I don't like golf and smoke ganja, how to join the PAP? However, if I were part of their gang, I wouldn't rock the boat either, just remain low profile and collect the paycheck every month. After bonuses, apply leave and go for vacation overseas. One thing though, I wouldn't open my mouth to brag about personal privileges to low cost perks, that's rubbing salt into the wounds of ordinary folk. I cannot do that.

Cheers!

I agree, that's why it's all BS that is coming out from the mouth of the 超级白.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with everything she says. She's obviously a very intelligent lady with fantastic foresight and a deep understanding of what makes societies tick.

PAP is lucky to have such talent within its ranks. None of the opposition come close.

Slyvia Lim has bigger boobs!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
most of you here are just clowns and cheap talk
go to parliament and do something constructive
instead of hiding inside your sarong
and shooting aeroplanes with your pc

all of you are like ah meng...eat,sleep and talk cock!!!
N A T O !!!

fat-orangutan_auttg_2.jpg

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said... all these PAP yes men and yes women are SPINELESS

Those who are in the parliament have more credentials than your bushy pubic.

Those who are in the parliament have more brains than your banana blains.

You are simply clueless, brainless, ball less, spineless and speechless....only can monkeying around!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said... all these PAP yes men and yes women are SPINELESS

And who voted those fucking clowns and retards and bastards with no moral compasses?

IDIOTIC SINKIES WITH NO BALLS VOTED AND VOTED FOR THEM