• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Josephine Teo a Highly Paid Comedian?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]The Familee has certainly succeeded in getting supposedly highly educated and intelligent individuals to act stupid if it pays them sufficiently to do so!

Latest gaffes from PAP comedy soundbox
[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
January 12th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

1545740_637179656343370_755192927_n-300x199.jpg
The latest gaffes to come out from the PAP comedy soundbox belong to Josephine Teo, the Senior Minister of State for Transport and Finance.
Here are some noteworthy ones from her recent interview with the PAP-run “Singapolitics”:

On free MRT travel:
“People weren’t necessarily shifting because they wanted to save $1.25. (It) allowed them a lifestyle change. One lady I spoke to comes into the office earlier (and) goes home earlier: “Now I have more time to cook dinner and spend with my family. I’m enjoying it a lot.”

[So Josephine, if free travel allowed for lifestyle change, doesn't it mean that people were changing because of the free travel?]

On cabs and ERP:
“A cab driver wants the certainty that there is a fare to be picked up.
If there is no fare, the ERP can be very low and discounted, it still doesn’t mean he will want to go there. The more productive conversation is around how you can give taxi drivers better information on where the fares are.”

[There are no fares within town and CBD? Have you seen the long queues at Takashimaya and Ion?]

On Project Jewel:

“The airport in (South) Korea has a prominent cultural centre and they have Louis Vuitton. Which one do you think is busier? We need the cultural showcases. But people do enjoy shopping. Changi Airport has to be responsive to what passengers want.”

[You mean there isn't enough shopping in Terminal 1, 2 and 3? You spend $1.47b just to build a shopping centre?]

On train reliability:
“Singapore’s train reliability is quite good compared to the best of the world.”

[And of course, it broke down the next day.]

The Alternative View
[source]: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Alternative-View/358759327518739

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree with everything she says. She's obviously a very intelligent lady with fantastic foresight and a deep understanding of what makes societies tick.

PAP is lucky to have such talent within its ranks. None of the opposition come close.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She is.....

confirmed a wonderful and awe-inspiring comedian.:biggrin: The beloved of pro-PAP supporters who extols her "virtues" and treats her as a demi-goddess.:rolleyes:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wholeheartedly agree. Furthermore she cones with e SuZhou pedigree. Suzhou as we know is the epitome of Singapore's success in China besides Wuxi in case Woody thought we forgot.

I agree with everything she says. She's obviously a very intelligent lady with fantastic foresight and a deep understanding of what makes societies tick.

PAP is lucky to have such talent within its ranks. None of the opposition come close.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Umm...seems that you are trying your best to type the above.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think you are ready to join the PAP team in Marine Parade. With Tin Pei Lin helming and you, the number two, plus the two holiest persons in sinkapore, Sun Ho and Kong Hee, the PAP has a winning team. Looking forward to see you replace Yakult as minister.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She's but one of the many.

IMO, all the 超级白 are a bunch of overpaid clowns.:oIo:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only one person in the entire PAP with balls, and political capability is LKY. Everyone else in the party is a line-toer. Not ONE person in the entire party has ever challenged the status-quo for political power. Actually, everyone simply accepts the high salary, sits back, takes the orders, and MEEKLY follows the party line set by Lau Lee. There is no jostling for power like real politicians.

Cheers!

[h=2]The Familee has certainly succeeded in getting supposedly highly educated and intelligent individuals to act stupid if it pays them sufficiently to do so!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you are ready to join the PAP team in Marine Parade. With Tin Pei Lin helming and you, the number two, plus the two holiest persons in sinkapore, Sun Ho and Kong Hee, the PAP has a winning team. Looking forward to see you replace Yakult as minister.

Marine parade will be the Khongs, Lawrence and what's left.

Kong Hee Fatt Choy and Sun Whore will be running the Song Song Gao Julong team.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only one person in the entire PAP with balls, and political capability is LKY. Everyone else in the party is a line-toer. Not ONE person in the entire party has ever challenged the status-quo for political power. Actually, everyone simply accepts the high salary, sits back, takes the orders, and MEEKLY follows the party line set by Lau Lee. There is no jostling for power like real politicians.

Cheers!

Who in the right frame of mind will risk their golden rice bowl, million dollar pay and the perks - $8 heart bypass, $2.50 nasi padang + bandung & free toothpicks??

Will you?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupidity seems to be the core genes in the PAP

That and the fundamental rottenness and the absolute lack of moral compasses and the fucking greed for money.

I must say PAP maggots cockroaches are multi talented.

STRING THEM ALL WITH PIANO WIRES FROM LAMP POSTS